“Yum yum.”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #6 of 181 Dessert in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Had food here most mornings. Delicious food with huge portions,most dishes are more than enough for two people unless you have a hearty appetite. Lovely staff and set in fabulous surroundings.

Write a ReviewReviews (9,661)

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Visited with friends in November. Plenty of empty tables but had to wait 20mins at the bar. No problem with that. We only had 90mins before we had to be somewhere so perhaps having no time limit would have improved our experience. Got seated but then it took ages for our order to be taken. It’s a great menu but not one of us was absolutely blown away by the food and we all tried something different. Don’t get me wrong - we all enjoyed it too - just had higher expectations. Didn’t have time to try a desert which I regret as they looked amazing. So....only 3 stars for me but I will try the place again when perhaps we have more time, as all I hear is that it’s awesome!! Watch this space....

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

The buffet at the bellagio has gone down hill. First, you now have to get your own soft drinks at the drink stations. The food is not what it use to be. It looks like it has been sitting for a long time. This might be because it is definitely not as crowded as it use to be. I was there on a Thursday at 5:30 pm and there was absolutely no line at all. The crab which is cut in half for our convenience was cut in a way that there was very little meat. The weird thing was there were not halves with a lot of meat which would have matched the small halves.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Right at the back of caesars palace behind the talking status very good prices and great service buy a gift card for $25 and use and you get a free piece of cheese cake yummy.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Let me premise this review with a brief story: Anyone who knows me knows that I absolutely love Cheesecake. Give me one of these fluffy, fattening cakes in any form – no-bake, baked, Japanese, New York, fancy or whatever – and I’ll be one happy camper. They’re all good and I’ll try any kind and type. So, when I was first introduced to the Cheesecake Factory all the way back in 2006, and in Honolulu of all places, I was quite elated – quite pleased. I remember I didn’t have any actual food, just cheesecake and, from what I can recall, it was good but a little on the sweet side. The only thing I found off-putting about the Honolulu location was the fact that pigeons were basically given free reign. It struck me as very unhygienic to allow these birds to wander betwixt and between patrons, fly and land on tables. But be that as it may, that sets the stage for this review. Fast forward basically 10 years later. My partner and I find ourselves in the Caesars Forum Shops and getting a little peckish. We spy the Cheesecake Factory off in the distance, just beyond the Fall of Atlantis. We decide that this will be our lunch destination.

The Cheesecake Factory is a very popular US chain, first incorporated in 1992. Since that time, the franchise has grown to over 180 locations in the United States and has become one of the top ten restaurant companies in the country. That’s pretty impressive for a company premised primarily upon the selling of fluffy cheesecakes. It also helps to explain this chain’s popularity. We had a short wait at this location, but we didn’t mind. The atmosphere is very lively and, despite the relatively high ceilings, it was pretty noisy. Our server was pleasant and the food we ordered came in pretty significant portions – we were unable to finish our food! But not because it wasn’t good – it was fine – there was just too much. Plating could’ve used a bit of work, but the Cheesecake Factory isn’t fine dining, so I’ll let that one slide.

Unfortunately, because we were so full after our meals, we didn’t save enough room for cheesecake. All we could do was look at the menu with its list of 30 or so different varieties. For my liking, though, most of these struck me as probably being a bit on the sweet/heavy side, much like my experience a decade earlier in Honolulu. If, however, you have a craving for inexpensive cheesecake then this place should certainly satisfy in that regard because at this type of restaurant you don’t want to overthink your options – just indulge in the calorie-filled goodness presented before you!

FOOD: 3/5
SERVICE: 3.5/5
VALUE: 3/5
RECOMMENDATION: The Cheesecake Factory is an incredibly popular chain, but with so many other options available to you in the Forum Shops and the Strip generally, I’d be more inclined to look elsewhere just because, well, when in Vegas one should explore new and different things!