“Nice buffet ”

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Buffet
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great buffet. Food was great. It's 17.99 for breakfast. It has a drink station and plenty of stations to chose food from. Each station offered something different. 1st buffet in a while where the food met the cost. I will try dinner next.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,225)

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Truly overpriced and over rated. The food reminds me of school cafeteria food and it sits way toooo long

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This buffet is inside Planet Hollywood hotel. We visited on Good Friday (30/03/18) at just after 8pm. There was a queue to get in but it moved quickly. The price advertised was $25.99, but then an additional tax of $2.14 is added at the till. This price includes a "help yourself all you can eat buffet" plus unlimited non-alcholic drinks. There is also a package for $12.99 for some unlimited alcoholic drinks. The restaurant area was clean and bright and we were shown to our seats. The staff cleaning tables worked really hard. I'd say the buffet had pkenty of choice, but for children I'd have expected to see some fries on offer (but I didn't). There were 2 soups on offer, a Mexican section, a seafood section, an Asian section and a good dessert section. Hot meats were nice i.e. chicken, Turkey, steak and pork lion.
Buffet was adequate and would definitely recommend for the unlimited drinks. Stay away from the coffee though as this was just pure evil. Worth a visit for the price (approx £20) as Las Vegas can be costly, but wouldn't go back twice in this holiday.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I have eaten here before and remembered that there was a greater selection of food options when I last visited. This time it was very limited. Seafood only had about 3 options. Asian station did not have sushi. Mexican station was limited. Prime rib at American station was hard to chew. I did however enjoy the grilled lamb. It was very flavorful and tender. That was the only item at the buffet that I liked.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We were very disappointed in our experience, while it is much cheaper than other buffets, the food was horrible, over cooked and dry. You are better off going to one of the restaurants in Planet Hollywood or Miracle Mile! We ate enough just to keep us going.

1  Thank Marleta B