“Very nice”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Dining Area
Master Bathroom
Resort Gym
Floor Plan
Resort Front Desk
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Joana P
“Very nice”
Reviewed 9 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

We love it...it was a perfect place to stay, worth the pay...we'll definitely come back...the owner is nice and send me message on time.,.we had a nice view..very convenient place

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Donna B
Mesa, Arizona
“Great!”
Reviewed 10 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

If there was anything negative it would be the dishwasher. Soap did not dissolve. Great place, clean and very accommodating.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Jillian W
“Great place, good location”
Reviewed 12 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

I stayed here with a group of 5 and it was pretty much exactly what we needed. Full kitchen, amazing comfortable beds, living room, and two full bathrooms. We stayed for 3 nights and had a great time.

The Staff
My only complaint was the hotel staff. They were great at checkin and information, but with a group of 5 getting a cab was occasionally difficult. The front area outside were sometimes helpful and would call a company for us, but other times they just suggested getting 2 cabs and pay twice the price instead of making a phone call for us. When we wanted to use the shuttle it was a little confusing if it goes to more than one place or just to the one casino and back. But, it's convenient.

The room
Our room was awesome. Pretty clean over all, but there was some weird stain on the ceiling, it looks like one time the sprinklers went off at some point, but it's just a few spots on the ceiling. The rest was clean and comfortable.

The Pool
3 pools at the resort, they're all wonderful, very clean, great hot tubs, a cute tiki bar by the adult pool, and a 24 hour pool and hot tub were great for late nights.

The Location
One drawback is the location. Being off the strip is a little bit of a drag, but, there is a free shuttle that takes you to/from Harrah's (on the strip) and the hotel.

Overall, I loved the stay. We had a great and relaxing time. They will try to talk you into a presentation about becoming a Wyndham owner. I attended the presentation and got $150 free for gambling and my other friend split theirs up so, $75 for gambling, $75 for restaurants. They accepted no, it was 2 hours of my trip, but the time I got to play for free was totally worth it.

I would recommend this place for anyone, kids, adults, couples, groups, it can work for anyone.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Large groups
Vanessahe...
London, United Kingdom
“Great place to stay except for the welcome desk”
Reviewed 10 March 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

This was a great place to stay - close enough to walk to the strip but far away enough not to hear the noise etc. The room was clean and comfortable and everything was provided for. The kids liked the games room and the swimming pool. The reception staff were lovely the only problem is you are passed over to the welcome desk to collect your car park ticket and bus vouchers. This part is a complete let down, with very pushy sales staff who try to get you to go to a timeshare meeting with a free breakfast at £20 each, which apparently when you go you get that back. When you say no, you havent travelled all the way to Vegas for a timeshare sales meeting they get very upset and very rude and I literally had my carpark ticket thrown at me. Also the bus drivers are very rude, we only caught it the once to the strip, the bus driver was on the phone for the whole journey, trying to sell some puppies, yes you could hear the conversation whereever you sat and then we were dropped off and didnt even know where we were as it was at the rear of one of the hotels on the strip. But once again the accomdation is nice, I just do not recommend thie bus and sales service.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location.
Liked least: The sales staff and the bus driver
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Large groups
clsmith20...
Crossville, Tennessee
“Better than staying in any of the hotels!”
Reviewed 28 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

I and three friends from around the country reunited to celebrate my birthday. I did a lot of research, and chose this condo because it was close to the strip, and the 3 bedrooms and two baths would enable us to each have our own bed to sleep in. Also, having a real living room to sit in made our stay infinitely more comfortable than a hotel room. I also know Wyndham provides quality, clean accommodations, so I was confident we would not be disappointed. The condo was even better than I expected...it is on the 12th floor, with a panoramic view of the strip. It is located at the end of the hall, with housekeeping closets as the adjacent neighbors, so it was completely quiet at night. Wyndham's employees were all friendly and courteous, and willing to do whatever was necessary to make our stay a pleasant one. Even though they tried to sign us up for the "tour" and sales pitch, they did not hound us. Wyndham also provides a shuttle every half hour to Harrah's on the strip, which is a great stepping-off point. This is a terrific place to stay, and to get away from the craziness at the end of the day. The next time I am in Vegas, I will definitely plan to stay at the Wyndham again!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing