We bought a timeshare here as more of an investment rather than to stay in it but we stayed for one week and had a very nice time. Check-in was friendly and efficient and we were given free vouchers to use at the South Point casino next door.
Apartment was nicely decorated and clean. We're tidy people anyway so the house-keeper didn't have much to do but the bed was made and and no criticisms there.
Nice jacuzzi-tub, basically nice to have all the mod-cons. The only surprise was that there was no electric kettle, just one that needed to go on the electric cooker.
The local on-site deli had the basics and did nice snack foods/drinks etc. There are bigger stores nearby (with a car) like Food For Less.
The pool by the deli was a bit small, kids seemed to love it despite it looking like it needed a bit of a clean - lots of floaty bits. Towels and sun-loungers provided. There is a gym and BBQ areas but we didn't use.
In a room near reception there is free website access with free tea and coffee (I think from 7am-11am).
It's about 10-15mins to the Strip but all the casinos had free parking so not really a hassle.
1. Not enough parking spaces immediately by the block we were in but a undercover garage nearby.
2. Wifi in room $9 a day.
3. Walls a bit thin, the snorer next door was a nightmare for a couple of nights - can offenders please use snoring strips!
Other than that we had a good stay and we weren't in the apartment for much of the time anyway but if you stay on site then there's pretty much everything you need on-site and in the casino next door.
If you can't utilise a time-share to its absolute fullest to make it financially worthwhile then don't buy one. They are pushy but that's their job so think very carefully before you do. Also note that to trade in your weeks for the free holidays (if they still offer that) - they don't come out and say it straight but you can only book the resort of your choice 45 days before departure which is a hassle for booking cheaper flights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacationing at The Grandview at Las Vegas Resort affords you and your family the ultimate in entertainment. Situated less than six miles from the Las Vegas Strip. The Grandview at Las Vegas Resort accommodations are 1,600 square feet of combined living space featuring a common foyer with separate controlled access for each suite. The spacious one- and two-bedroom accommodations are designed for the guest's maximum comfort. Kitchen, living room and dining room in each suite are integrated for entertaining and enjoyment. Designated suites meet Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Grandview at Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grandview At Las Vegas
- Grandview Hotel Las Vegas
- Grandview Resort Las Vegas
- Grand View Las Vegas
- The Grandview Las Vegas
- Grandview Resort Vegas
- Grandview Las Vegas Hotel
- Grandview Vegas
- Grandview Lasvegas
- The Grandview At Las Vegas