“Yummy yummy”

Ranked #71 of 5,377 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: SkinnyFATS features a split menu where half of our menu is Healthy, and the other half is not! We provide Healthy and Happy menu items that cater to a variety of dietary needs, while providing tasty and delicious meals and snacks that are out of this world! The menu is a melting pot of cultural favorites with thoughtful ingredients and savory flavors.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

After spending 2 days in the disneyland for adult, we were desperate in need of real healthy food! Skinny fats is the answer!
Slowjuices for fair prices
And an healthy tastful menu

Worth to escape the strip!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

11am on a Monday morning.
Place is packed.
Don't be intimidated with the area, great gun range right down the street.
My son had TOMato Cruise soup. Looks great.
We also had AvocaToast with pesto, feta, roasted cherry tomato
And STEAKation.
Seating is limited but is seems to flow well, tables seem to open up after you order or the counter works well.
Well, garlic garlic garlic
They use a lot of garlic on everything we tried.
I looks great but the garlic overwhelms the meal for me. If you love garlic your good to go.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Had breakfast hear twice in 3 days due to business in the area. Unique and tasty dishes. Tried the Super Berry waffle, Breakfast Mac, Avocado Toast and the Wake n Bacon sandwich. All were very good and not your run of the mill breakfast fare. Very good coffee as well.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Often “healthy food” simply tastes terrible ... that’s not the case at Skinny Fats. I enjoyed the breakfast wrap and ever bit offered an explosion of flavor. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I've been here before but not with my husband. He decided to join me on this visit and boy was he glad he did. He loved the "teriyahi sandwich". I opted for the shrimp tacodilla and the Ahi Sriracha taco. I liked both but prefer the shrimp tacodilla. For dessert we decided on the "rediculous" waffle. Hello!! It was ridiculously delicious.
If you've never been here, you're missing out on greatness!! If there's a line, don't leave. You won't regret the wait...