“Just GO There!”
Review of The Egg & I

The Egg & I
Reserve with OpenTable
The Egg & I is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 5,619 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: USD 4 - USD 13
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Hawaiian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Welcome to the Official Website of Egg Works Restaurant! "A Family Tradition of Fine American Food." Established in 1988 as The Egg & I, and recently expanded into it's sister restaurants called The Egg Works in 2005. Egg Works is now the flagship breakfast joint in the Las Vegas area. Come in today for breakfast... Or come in for lunch! We serve all your breakfast favorites as well as signature sandwiches and homemade soups. Also, don't forget to try our famous Cincy Chili, which we serve 4 ways!
Reviewed 5 May 2017

Super friendly to everyone and it's clear it both a local place as well as a tourist spot. The food is off the hook. The muffins they serve "while you decide" are awesome. Had a breakfast burrito and it was perfect. Fresh ingredients, the perfect level of spice. Not the store bought garbage a lot of places try and pass off as legit...This place is a don't miss. Our waitress was a god sent...I sadly forgot her name, but she was a perfect mix of on top of our needs and not up in our faces.

1  Thank 744Dmack744
Write a ReviewReviews (1,422)

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

We visited here twice on this trip both time it was delicious. We found this place on our last trip from a coupon it's a bit out probably more for locals but well worth a visit.

1  Thank Jane H
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Anything on the menu is good
The coffee and sweet breads are made for each other. We sat outside and enjoyed the beautiful views !

1  Thank 270_conrad
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Great way to start the day! Quite quaint and total local flair but those are what we look for when traveling!!!!! There were four of us and we each had something different! Not one complaint from any of us! That is a miracle in itself!! lol. Portions were amazing. Food very hot! Well presented. Jessica was very courteous and personable. Great service!

1  Thank starfishcatcher
Reviewed 28 April 2017

I was staying at the Bellagio but wanted a diner like breakfast since I am from New Jersey, so I went here and the food was GREAT and the service was also GREAT!!

1  Thank springbreakdad54