“Anniversary Night”

Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Description: Savor every rich detail. Award-winning, four-star celebrity chef and restaurateur, Jean-Georges Vongerichten invites you to realize steakhouse dining at its finest with prime steak, seafood and lamb accompanied by fabulous sauces, sides and meticulously selected wines. Ensconce yourself in the establishment's handsome chocolate brown and delicate Tiffany blue décor – the elaborate design of Michael DeSantis. To further enhance your experience, prominent pieces of artwork are on display including three commissioned paintings by Carlo Maria Mariani, George Deem and Michael Gregory, as well as a water-themed canvas screen created by Joseph Raffael. A garden patio provides the perfect outdoor setting for a tranquil dining experience.
Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

Great food and service - expensive but this was a special night for us. Nice table with a great view of the strip and Bellagio water fountains.

Date of visit: October 2015
Write a reviewReviews (2,527)

Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

I booked this restaurant as it had good reviews and it was my partners 50th. The restaurant is lovely. It had a very exclusive feel about it.

Our waiter was more than polite and informative.

My steak (bone in rib eye) was enormous and tasty. However, it didn't taste flame grilled which enhances the meat flavour.

They offered a birthday desert which was a lovely touch.

All in all a very pleasant evening.

Reviewed 14 November 2015

I'll start by saying GET YOUR RESERVATIONS IN EARLY FOR PRIME!

I foolishly waited until the week of the trip and nearly didn't get in. Luckily, a kind concierge called me with a cancelation and we made the cut.

Speaking of cuts, the beef selection is to die for. I enjoyed their filet while others dined on striploins. For a lack of a better word or me just forgetting, "the yellow sauce" that comes with the steak is a tantalizing pallet delight.

I would definitely go back and feel this is one of the best fine dining options in Las Vegas.

Reviewed 7 November 2015

The view of the fountains is what makes this restaurant so special! The ambiance is classic and sophisticated, and so is the menu! Incredible service was provided all evening, all staff members were extremely polite and accommodating. Great place to eat for an occasion!

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 7 November 2015

My husband and I were in Las Vegas for my birthday and we wanted a romantic and upscale restaurant. We choose the Prime at the Bellagio. Wonderful atmosphere at this restaurant and perfect for a romantic dinner, exactly what we wanted !! We got a lovely table overlooking the fountains so that would just fabulous. We were quite happy we choose this restaurant..at least we thought so for the first 15 minutes. We had just barely ordered our drinks and this woman photographer comes around and asked to take our photograph! I said of course because I thought maybe it was a souvenir of our visit to this very high end restaurant. I thought maybe they offer this as a lovely gesture being a very tourist spot. She took several shots of us together and then each of us separately. As we were having our dessert, she came back with the photographs all displayed in two folders like albums with the Bellagio logo on the cover. She then tells us its $70 for each!!! My husband and I were shocked beyond belief that here we were in this posh restaurant and they're trying to SELL us photographs! At first we didn’t even say anything just kept looking at the pictures which came out quite nice. It upset us so much and my husband could see how disappointed I was from her intrusion into what was supposed to be our romantic dinner that he told her that we came here for a romantic dinner not to shop for pictures!!!! She just picked up her pictures and stormed off!!

Like others have already stated is NOT CHEAP…I would even say its outrageously expensive. This is a steakhouse but limited choses of steaks. The smallest steak is a 10oz and there's even an 18 oz steak on the menu!! . Who can eat that much meat? I believe prices ranged from $65 for the smallest steak! You also have to order sides because all you get a big piece of meat on your plate. Sides are shareable so that was good. We ordered our steak medium well and the steak came medium cooked or even less cooked. We asked for it to be re-done and the waiter seemed annoyed about it. It came back and it was still very under cooked for medium well. We decided not to send it back . The steak was very "chewey" and the only reason it satisfied us was because of the 3 sauces that accompanied the steak. The peppercorn sauce made up for the undercooked steak.

Needless to say we left this restaurant very disappointed by the intrusion of the photographer into what was meant to be a romantic dinner. Them trying to sell pictures at such a high end establishment only servers to bring it down to a low class level. Also the food was a big disappointment as well. The only thing that was perfect was the table overlooking the fountains. Had I known about the photographer I would never have agreed to go there. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

2  Thank Canadien2015