“Good food”

Las Vegas Chop House & Brewery
Ranked #1,803 of 5,348 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is located in building 3. I had the half prime rib w Caesar salad. Ok, not much dressing on salad and the sandwich was soggy. Girlfriend had a chop chop salad, poor presentation and sorta crude makings. Something I would expect at home not in a restaurant.
Food was ok and quick for airport but don’t expect a fancy meal :(

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We just went straight to the bar and ordered a few items to go and a beer. The food came fairly quickly packed and ready with all the proper sides (ketchup, napkins, etc). I don't recall anything amazing about the food but my service was great!

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Try and eat elsewhere. $70 for two and now I’m going to fly with upset stomach for 4 hours. I know airport food can be bad. But this is the worst. Bad service too.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

My flight was delayed 3 hours so I had plenty of time for a good sit down dinner. I sat at the bar and the bar tender was very busy but he was able to help me pretty quickly.

I ordered the 1/2 Prime Rib Sandwich and Chop Chop Salad. This was one of the best salads I have had in a long time. Very flavorful with a great mix of cheese, chicken, blueberries and a delicious dressing. I highly recommend the salad.

Service was typical of an Airport Bar and of course the prices are more than other restaurants but I enjoyed my meal and drinks during my delay. I will make a point to get to the airport early next time before a flight for the salad if I am not delayed.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

1) go straight to the bar (sloooow service)

2) reasonably good food

3) decent beverage selection

You might as well sit and order at the bar

Enjoy !!