“Friendly and Authentic ”

Roberto's Taco Shop
Ranked #1,545 of 5,349 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This local chain came recommended by locals. We were welcomed like family and our order taken with a smile. The food was above average, and I really liked my carnitas burrito. They did make cheese enchiladas when my wife ordered chicken. An honest place, without pretense.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Great Taco place. Love their beef taco salad or carne asada fries. Quick service, food always fresh. My favorite go to Mexican place

Thank Ms. Y

1. no ice in the drink dispenser
2. 3 of the drink flavors were empty
3. burrito was dry and leathery
4. the meat was tougher than anything I've ever eaten dry and bordering on HARD
people were pleasant but totally unhelpful

it's been here a few months they should have it down by now at the corner of Harmon and Paradise

I'll just drive by and find a Taco bell or Del taco less $$ and better food

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

A little taco shop...nothing fancy but the food is outstanding and service fast and friendly. Try the carne asada burrito and you won't be disappointed! Cool little place without the Vegas hype...good food at good price!

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Stopped in for 99 cent chicken tacos 4:30 PM on a Wednesday. Was very hungry and ordered four. I ate 1 1/2 before discarding the rest. VERY GREASY and bland. You'd probably have to be stoned to eat these. But you do get a lot of calories (mostly fat). Service was quick. I've read that restaurants with pictures of the food at the counter should be avoided. Maybe this is why.

Been to Roberto's Taco Shop? Share your experiences!