“Awesome Brunch”

Ranked #172 of 5,363 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: USD 21 - USD 100
Cuisines: French, Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Cross street: Spring Mountain
Description: In 2004, Chef Thomas Keller brought his award-winning bistro cuisine to the city of Las Vegas with Bouchon at the Venetian Resort-Hotel-Casino. Located in the property’s Venezia Tower, Bouchon at the Venetian’s soaring interior space was designed by Adam D. Tihany, who recreated the original Bouchon’s vibrant environment. The restaurant features a classic mosaic floor, a magnificent pewter bar, antique light fixtures and hand-painted murals by French artist Paulin Paris throughout. Bouchon’s quintessential bistro fare changes with the seasons, and though their presentation may change, some of Chef Keller’s favorite dishes remain as fixtures on the menu throughout the year: roast chicken, steak frites, croque madame, pot de crème and lemon tart as well as an extensive raw bar. The restaurant’s cuisine is complemented by an extensive, international wine list. Each day, additions to the menu are hand-written on blackboards throughout the restaurant.
Reviewed 3 May 2021

We had brunch at Bouchon last weekend and between the amazing food, excellent service and beautiful outdoor setting, this meal will be remembered for a very long time.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (3,385)

Reviewed 30 April 2021 via mobile

Sitting oh-so-pretty on the 10th floor of the Venetian Hotel in Vegas is Thomas Keller’s french bistro, Bouchon. The beauty of the pool garden right outside the bistro, the delicious food all plated beautifully and our server Jer V’s impeccable service make for a memorable brunch experience from start to finish. Might you ask, “bouchon” means “plug” or “cork” in English.

I rarely eat, much less, rave about comp breads but this one is so fresh and yummy with that blueberry compote and butter. Strong start!

Poulet et aes Gaufres ($29.75) • Tender, moist roasted chicken with bacon-chive waffles. Together with its maple syrup partner, it is the perfect balance of savory and sweet. Husband scores it 5 stars.

Benedict au Crabe ($32) • Meaty, chunky and sweet lump crab, hollandaise sauce, poached eggs with a smattering of roasted mushrooms and peas that I normally pick out but, gasp, in this case, did not! Very filling and delicious! I get nervous sometimes with a hollandaise order because it has a tendency to either be too runny or overpowering but this one is juuuust right. I did not eat most of the english muffin anymore because I had to save tummy space to sample my husband’s waffles.

Les Moules Frites ($28.75) • Meaty and chunky Maine mussels in white wine, dijon mustard and saffron with lots of garlic! It is sooo tasty that I shamelessly dipped my truffle fries and some bread in it and licked my lips countless of times.

And of course it is not a french meal without gooey eggy yummy creme brûlée to round it all up!

Bouchon remains the hottest brunch ticket in this town. It is not just a meal, it is a delightful experience. We are lucky to have been sat in Jer V’s section. We will surely make time for some dinner escargot on our next trip. Best to book ahead, like before you arrive in Vegas, on @opentable because they get crazy busy with 1-2 hour waits. I walked away with a smile mumbling to myself the only french phrase I know that best describes my walk of shame restaurant exits: “J'ai trop mangé” (I’ve eaten too much).

Follow my IG: @i_therefore_conclude

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank OC_M_Lu
Reviewed 10 April 2021 via mobile

The most delicious brunch! The croissants were the best I ever had. But the crab Benedict....hands down the best Benedict I have ever eaten. Lots of crab and the hollandaise was amazing!! My sister got the croque madame, which was also delicious but even better were the garlic truffle fries. Holy moly those were to die for. My only tiny complaint is no Coke Zero. But that’s the hotels issue not the restaurant. Will definitely come again.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 7 April 2021

Outstanding food and exceptional service. Ernesto has been our waiter twice and I wish I could take him home with us!

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank beckyf566
Reviewed 28 March 2021 via mobile

Bouchon (Cork in English) is a French bistro by Thomas Keller. The food was surprisingly good and portions were generous. Try the chicken, a signature dish. The service was a bit too familiar and intrusive, but well meaning. There’s an extensive wine list (not cheap) with many choices by the glass and 500ml carafe. Somehow the wine appeared before the aperitif. There is outside seating in a courtyard. For what you’re paying, Bouchon is great value.

Date of visit: March 2021