“Great ambiance ”
Review of Bouchon

Bouchon
Reserve with OpenTable
Bouchon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #203 of 5,378 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: USD 21 - USD 100
Cuisines: French, Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Cross street: Spring Mountain
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Beautiful romantic place. We stayed at the Venitian. So it was convenient for us to eat there. We also read some good reviews about this place. We went there for brunch. Food was good. However, I did not appreciate that waiters kept coming to our table wanting to remove plates that were half full! We only were there for 20-30 minutes. They rush you because they want your table. I didn’t understand why there was a lineup while there was many empty tables at the restaurant. It’s ok to go there for a brunch once but we didn’t find it that great to go back.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,050)

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I am staying at the Venetian. Which will get its separate review. I am in Las Vegas for a conference and had a free morning. I could have visited any restaurant, but saw the "Thomas Keller" sign and decided to visit. I will not call myself a foodie, but someone who eats out almost all week days (or so it seems). Always hunting for something special. I know good food and service.

So what about Bouchon? I ordered an Americano and an Omelet. The service staff are generally good and attentive but I did not get my coffee for a while and asked for just regular coffee. I got it right away and it was good. Did not hear about the Americano after that?

I was also in the couch side and between two cushions and it was very uncomfortable. I asked to be reseated when the couple next to me moved. A little later I was moved.

Was the Omelet good? How was the presentation? How was the seasoning? I am sorry to say, it was not special? It was alright?

Would you believe the real cherries and strawberry (I think) jam accompaniment with the butter was the only special thing I received.

I needed more salt in my Omelet, it could be my own palate to be fair. The Omelet was good but again I have eaten something similar a 100 times.

Maybe Thomas Keller should come back and revisit this restaurant for a week and they update their menu and food.

Service while good also needs to be non intrusive and your coffee should not be continually filled up like in a Dennys.

1  Thank Chad K
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I expected "spectacular" and it was less than average. First, let me at that the service was great. Food not so. I ordered one of the specials - and my breakfast came to me cold and rubbery. I ordered a blueberry muffin expecting it to be amazing. it was cold and tasteless. My husband's Eggs Benedict was better but still cold. Maybe it was just a busy morning - being Easter weekend- but my expectations were dashed quickly.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We were a party of four visiting Bouchon on a busy Thursday evening.

Our meals and experience were excellent. The chicken entree was recommended by the attentive (but not overbearing) waiter and rightfully so! Other entrees were also fantastic. Scottish salmon was cooked to perfection as was the trout amondine, but my favorite was the boudin blanc - a pillowy soft white sausage that was unlike any other I've enjoyed. The seared foie gras for an appertizer is a must!

Overall, Bouchon rates right up there as an outstanding Vegas dining option at a surprisingly reasonable fare. Don't think twice about it - just go - if you can find it in the cavernous Venetian Tower confines.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The eggs Benedict and the French toast are incredible. For a high end restaurant the price is reasonable. The location is beautiful, although a little bit of a maze to find in the Venetian (you will want to get directions). Wonderful service