“Wish we could have had better service :(”
Review of Bouchon

Ranked #172 of 5,363 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: USD 21 - USD 100
Cuisines: French, Italian
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Cross street: Spring Mountain
Description: In 2004, Chef Thomas Keller brought his award-winning bistro cuisine to the city of Las Vegas with Bouchon at the Venetian Resort-Hotel-Casino. Located in the property’s Venezia Tower, Bouchon at the Venetian’s soaring interior space was designed by Adam D. Tihany, who recreated the original Bouchon’s vibrant environment. The restaurant features a classic mosaic floor, a magnificent pewter bar, antique light fixtures and hand-painted murals by French artist Paulin Paris throughout. Bouchon’s quintessential bistro fare changes with the seasons, and though their presentation may change, some of Chef Keller’s favorite dishes remain as fixtures on the menu throughout the year: roast chicken, steak frites, croque madame, pot de crème and lemon tart as well as an extensive raw bar. The restaurant’s cuisine is complemented by an extensive, international wine list. Each day, additions to the menu are hand-written on blackboards throughout the restaurant.
Reviewed 14 May 2015 via mobile

My husband and I were staying at Palazzo so we walked across to Bouchon brasserie at the Venetian to have brunch. We looked up good reviews for this place and the owner Thomas Keller is a rock star in the chef world so we were excited to try it. It all started great with our drink orders to only a 10-14 min wait for seating but we were sat so close to another two person table and 4 person table and I had trouble getting to my seat. I felt like we had no privacy sitting so close to other people's conversations. And then the table next to us had a couple seated 5 mins after U.S. They received bread and their drink orders before us and even their main entrées. We had about 3-4 different wait staff come to our table, they didn't offer us bread and they gave us an appetizer order twice, we should have accepted the second order it were honest and told them that we already had this order. My husband asked to speak to the manager and they made it right for us and cut our bill in half for the poor service but I wish I could say I had a fully enjoyable experience because I had such high hopes based on previous reviews. Maybe we will try again next trip to Vegas.

Write a reviewReviews (3,385)

Reviewed 12 May 2015

Liked everything! beautiful restaurant with excellent customer service from the moment I walked in I was greeted with a smile, the food was delicious food and though it was going to be very expensive, but it was reasonable considering the place and I truly enjoyed it!

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 11 May 2015

Over two years ago my wife (at that time my girlfriend) and I went to Thomas Keller's Bouchon for the first time. Since that incredible evening the memory has come up time and again in our conversation. Remember the epi bread they gave us at the beginning of the meal? The awesome quirky waiter? The amazing steak frites? The glazed carrots? The oh so chocolaty brownies shaped like little corks? The French onion soup of wonderland dreams (so dark and rich - you must order this)? Too often the second go around cannot hold up to the perfection of the enshrined memory. Food is so often better in the mind. Well my wife and I went back again two nights ago - blam! Such incredible food! Such amazing service! Our taste buds were sooooooo pampered. The experience lived up to and exceeded our past. All of the food we had was indescribably bright, sharp, and good. The flavors were more distinct and pure than you can have in virtually any other restaurant. Our server (I think Kristen) was incredible - she was funny, attentive, and warm. She helped my wife make an excellent wine selection. After my wife asked for a glass of riesling the server asked if she liked sweeter wines. My wife replied in the affirmative. The server suggested a different selection since the riesling was a drier version. That suggestion was perfect. Me? I drank a couple of tasty cocktails. Boy the Moscow mule rocked!

Sure the meal was pricey. Relax bro.... Go to Bouchon and forget about your wallet. If money is an issue then turn around and go the other way. Just savor the moment of culinary greatness that you are experiencing. Dine at Bouchon and you will be very happy.

1  Thank Speechyguy
Reviewed 11 May 2015

We had an amazing meal here on a Sunday night. The food and the service were exceptional. We both had the Steak Frites. Will return again.

1  Thank Princess_Patty2
Reviewed 11 May 2015

We were looking for a restaurant that had waffles. We found Bouchon in the Venetian.
It is a beautiful place with an outside patio. The décor was so pretty. The service was very attentive. I had sourdough waffles with carmelized bananas and whipped cream!
OMG! Next time we go I want to try lunch.