“Amazing enchiladas”

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Description: This high-voltage Mexican restaurant serves up the best Mexican cuisine this side of the West! Enjoy the festive southwestern themed dining room's "grotto style" seating. Saddle up to the bar to sample one of the largest selections of tequilas in town and dine on delicious Mexican creations for lunch, dinner and late night. Private areas available from 20 to 50 guests. Restaurant accommodates up to 150 guests.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I was surprised by the quality of the food. The chicken and prawns enchilada was simply amazing. Definitely a very good place where to have a bite with friends or family. The staff was also friendly.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

It was okay. They have a 11 dollar lunch specials between 11 and 3. Quesadillas was the best. Tacos were okay. Wait staff was great. Front staff not so great. They didn't engage or volunteer information. It was okay though

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I went to this restaurant inside New York-New York Hotel as it was convenient to the hotel that I was staying at. I was able to get a table right away and order the enchiladas which were corn and therefore gluten-free. The food was good however it did not have a lot of flavor the sauce tasted more like Italian sauce than it did Mexican it had no spice or hotness to it, but I would recommend it for a quick bite.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

If you’re looking for a quick bite for lunch, give this place a try. We were here for lunch and the prices for their lunch specials are hard to beat. The lunch portions are just the right size, we left feeling full, but not like we overdid it. We both had combination plates, the chicken tacos and beef enchiladas were very good. We ended up spending around $45 for lunch and drinks. The food was decent and the service was fast and friendly. My only gripe is that chips and salsa are not complimentary.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Walked in at mid-day for a quick lunch/dinner. We were seated quickly and place drink order. My wife had the house sangria. I order a cold beer. Waiter had a great attitude and service was quick. There chips and salsa were large and tasted good. The salsa was slightly hot tasting. (the way I like them). I ordered the chicken burrito with rice and re-fried beans. My wife order the enchilada Verde this also came with rice and re-fried beans. Both orders were large and filling. Both had great taste. Bill was about $30.00 (Both items were lunch specials). Overall a great restaurant with a great staff. I would eat there again

Been to Gonzalez Y Gonzalez? Share your experiences!