“Hidden Gem-Underrated!”
Review of Camelot Steakhouse

Camelot Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Camelot Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #370 of 5,412 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: USD 41 - USD 80
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We visited Camelot Steakhouse because we use the myvegas rewards and they offer a really nice reward so we decided to give it a shot. Starting off with the salad soups let me tell you how impressed we were with the wedge salad and French onion soup. They were both phenomenal! The salad was a good size $13 that 2 of us split it. It had whole eggs crispy bacon tomato. The presentation was awesome too. Now on to the soup.... WOW! This was the best French onion soup we have EVER had and we’ve had a lot of french onion soup. The flavor was balanced with the onion, beef, cheese. It was to die for! We all got steaks. The filet was very tender and flavorful. A bit on the salty side but I didn’t mind. We also got the fries and Mac and cheese. The Mac n cheese had a cheddar ale taste. It was good but I’ve had better. We were so full that we couldn’t make it a feast for dessert. The wine pour was very healthy and another had the barrel aged manhattan with apple. Great drinks!!! Redeeming myvegas coupons make this restaurant a steal to go to! Definitely recommend Camelot steakhouse for an u expected delicious meal!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Went out for a friends birthday- we were there early in the night, filled up fast. Service was a bit slow to start, but they were more attentive as the meal went on. Great food and very clean facilities. Drinks were fair priced and tasty too!!

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Used $100 My Vegas credit tonight at The Steakhouse at Excalibur. It was for $100 off, but you had to spend $200. There were only two of us, so it was way too much food, but we enjoyed the huge splurge. Not pictured was also side of sautéed mushrooms and mashed potatoes. Here’s my review for what it’s worth. The hostess was great, super friendly. We had a really nice table, very comfortable! We didn’t order alcohol so I can’t comment on that. I can comment that the water they serve it really good - and I do consider myself a water snob.

Bread service - was just a few Olive Garden type breadsticks. Nothing exciting. I was really hoping for steakhouse rolls and cold butter, but got over it !

Apps- we ordered the two apps they had marked as their specialties. Stuffed portabella mushrooms (they were stuffed with prime rib and cheddar) and grilled shrimp wrapped in applewood smoked bacon. Both we very tasty and had wonderful sauce accompaniments.

We each ordered the “Make it a Feast” deal with our entree. It was an additional $18 and you got a soup or Caeser salad, a side and a dessert. I ordered the blue cheese wedge which the server said would be an extra $3, but I just realized that never made the bill. The wedge was fantastic, way too big to even come close to finishing. My husband loved his lobster bisque.

Entree: I order the filet medium rare and it was served really rare, still cold inside. They cooked it a little longer for me and temp was fine. I had Mac and cheese as my side. Mac and cheese was bland and had way too much bread crumb topping. No flavor at all. Sadly, my steak was lacking as well. I feel a good steak should pop flavor in your mouth, and this just didn’t have hardly any seasoning to it.
My husband enjoyed his lobster tail, but he had the same reaction to his porterhouse. No flavor, undercooked and pretty fatty. He was too full to send it back. Both steaks came with a little side of sauce, again, just okay.
The mashed potatoes were good, but just good, nothing more than that. The sautéed mushrooms were great and when I added them to the filet, I did enjoy the steak more.

We got the desserts to go and I ate mine later in the room. Creme brûlée was really really good.

We laughed when we were leaving, saying everything was so good up until the main course, that it really built it up even more than what we were hoping for from a nice steakhouse.

No issues using the credit, bill ended up at $105.

Dinner service took 2 hours, but I didn’t mind the pace!

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Not as memorable as in the past. The salad had a lot of inferior lettuce and large pieces. The tiramisu seemed a little hard (stale). Steak and potatoes were very good. The bread was a highlight in the past but they now serve one type with no butter

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Had a filet, garlic fries, french onion soup, and a dessert for $60 ! Are you kidding me?? The same meal would be about double that at most of the other high end steak houses on the strip. The filet was so tender and cooked to perfection, you could cut it with a spoon! Everything from the apps to the dessert was delicious. The staff was very attentive, polite, and accommodating! The restaurant itself is very nice, super clean, and romantic. We will be back, no doubt !

4  Thank seanh703

Been to Camelot Steakhouse? Share your experiences!