“Strings - ciao bella!”

Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Paradise
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I think that's how you say very good in Italian. Whatever - Strings is awesome! I'm really picky about my pasta and this place is great. Just down the road from the Strip.

Date of visit: June 2013

Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

The service was friendly, but the food was average at best. It tasted like premade convenience foods instead of a chef-prepared meal. I cannot recommend this place over other Italian restaurants with similar pricing (most entrees ~$13-17).

Date of visit: June 2013
Reviewed 1 May 2013 via mobile

I try to eat local when ever possible. Strings is the definition of local home spun Italian. All of the comfort foods are on their menu, along with great nightly specials. Nothing fancy, but very easy.

Date of visit: April 2013
Reviewed 16 April 2013

Strings has always been one of my favorite restaurants. I used to go to the one located in Roseville, CA, but now I live in Las Vegas. This restaurant never disappoints. They offer a variety of dishes for very affordable prices. When you order your salad, I highly recommend asking for the Creamy Cucumber dressing instead of the Creamy Italian. I also always order the Artichoke Ravioli. The quality is wonderful and it leaves you full and yet wanting more. Definitely check this place out!

Date of visit: April 2013
Reviewed 14 November 2012

I decided to try this place for lunch while on vacation in Vegas this week. I am glad I did. The food is clearly homeade and I really enjoyed it. I had the chicken picatta with a side of spaghetti. The sauces were good and everything came to the table piping hot. Their garlic bread was terrific too! The manager waited on me. He was friendly and accomodating. I would go back and would recommend it for a casual meal.

Date of visit: November 2012