“Food Quality not equal to Price”
Review of Strings Italian Cafe - CLOSED

Strings Italian Cafe
Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Paradise
Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

The service was friendly, but the food was average at best. It tasted like premade convenience foods instead of a chef-prepared meal. I cannot recommend this place over other Italian restaurants with similar pricing (most entrees ~$13-17).

Reviewed 1 May 2013 via mobile

I try to eat local when ever possible. Strings is the definition of local home spun Italian. All of the comfort foods are on their menu, along with great nightly specials. Nothing fancy, but very easy.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

Strings has always been one of my favorite restaurants. I used to go to the one located in Roseville, CA, but now I live in Las Vegas. This restaurant never disappoints. They offer a variety of dishes for very affordable prices. When you order your salad, I highly recommend asking for the Creamy Cucumber dressing instead of the Creamy Italian. I also always order the Artichoke Ravioli. The quality is wonderful and it leaves you full and yet wanting more. Definitely check this place out!

Reviewed 14 November 2012

I decided to try this place for lunch while on vacation in Vegas this week. I am glad I did. The food is clearly homeade and I really enjoyed it. I had the chicken picatta with a side of spaghetti. The sauces were good and everything came to the table piping hot. Their garlic bread was terrific too! The manager waited on me. He was friendly and accomodating. I would go back and would recommend it for a casual meal.

Reviewed 29 October 2012 via mobile

Strings catered a great lunch at work, so had to try the restaurant. We had ravioli...artichoke with a spicy marinara sauce, cheese & spinach with tomato basil sauce. Both were great..soup ok, and bottomless salad nice mix, with raisins and sunflower seeds..would have liked romaine instead of iceberg...but still good. Endless garlic bread a dream come true for my husband. Service was attentive and friendly. Look forward to a return visit to try something different.