“Delicious food ”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Cross street: Tropicana
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My second time eating here and the food was very good. We had a late reservation at 9:15 and service was fast as it wasn’t crowded.
I had the bucatini with pepper and cheese- pasta was cooked al dente and perfectly. It was a good portion as well. Husband had the short rib raviolini and he said it was extremely tasty. Bread at the table was extremely fresh and was served with two types of butter.
The menu is a little more expensive than it was a year ago, expect to spend over $100 for dinner entrees and drinks right from the jump before you add an appetizer and dessert. Environment is casual, no need to worry about getting dressed up.
I felt service was okay, you are assisted by many people so the reviewers that say you don’t see your waiter don’t take this into account. There were four different table attendants (drinks, bread service, accompaniments, and head waiter all serviced us timely).
The restaurant closes at 10 Monday-Thursday so if you have a show to attend, reserve early in the evening.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,009)

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Had dinner with friends and chose the lasagne bolonese with a three meat ragu. I have to say this was the best lasagne I have ever had. The dishes were good portions and the service was great. Would definitely go again.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Overall had a good experience at Fiamma, food was excellent but service could be improved. I was meeting a party of 5 and asked that the hostess where they were seated. All she could offer was somewhere in the back of the restaurant and I should wonder around until I found them ... not impressed. I then had to try to find by waiter on at two occasions to order another glass of wine.

Besides the service, the food was pretty good. Had the cesar salad which was very good and the tenderloin steak which was fantastic cooked perfect medium rare.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

I recently had dinner at Fiamma in the MGM. This was my first time, but will not be my last time when I return to Las Vegas. The food and service was excellent. I personally had the Ravolini and it was superb. The black truffle was the perfect pairing with the pasta. I started with a Caprese salad and it was perfect starter to the entire meal.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

As seems to be the theme of the reviews the food was plentiful and very good, would almost get a 5. The prices of available wine however was a damper on the evening. Sommelier did a good job of recommending a nice bottle but still more than we usually pay.

1  Thank ABenn99