“Long queue but worth the wait”

The Buffet at Bellagio
Ranked #548 of 5,412 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: USD 10 - USD 80
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My friend and I started to queue for the buffet at 7:45. We had heard it was a good one so thought a short queue would be ok. It was Wednesday night so hopefully not that busy. Wow, we're we wrong. Eventually (after over an hour of waiting) we got inside.

The restaurant area is huge and very clean. There were masses of food to pick from. The buffet also has some signature dishes on offer from the restaurants on site. We had lamb ragu from Lago and spiced cauliflower from one of the other restaurants.
There is seafood, hot meats, soups, Asian, Italian and plenty of desserts to choose from. Included in the price is unlimited soft drinks.

As we had signed up for an "M life" card at the hotel prior to going to the buffet, we were entitled to a 15% discount. Normal dinner price is $38.99 through the week (more of a weekend). The discount took off $5.85, the tax of $2.73 was added on, so the charge was $35.87 (approx £25.)

The tables were cleared in timely fashion and the staff doing the clearing were very pleasant.

I would say that this is one of the better buffets to try in Vegas, but just factor in the long wait.

Write a ReviewReviews (10,808)

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Went for late dinner. Long wait.....problably. 45 minutes to get in. Food quality was ok. Just would think better selections for $40. I think if the cost was $25ish would be fine. Just was expecting more i guess. They did have loads if crab legs, so thats problably the high cost.

1  Thank Richard H
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed this Las Vegas buffet. The food was delicious and the choices were endless. Everything was fresh, hot and tasty. The desserts topped off a wonderful meal!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

My last fond memories of this buffet was about 13 years ago, but today, I am so sad to see what it has become. The line was long at 10am on Sunday, it took about 30 minutes to get to the front so you can prepaid for your party. The full cost is $44per person (no alcohol included). The food, the abundant crab legs were not abundant and the taste was nothing to write home about. The prime rib was very too rare, chewy, over salted and it has a big old fat blob that was about bigger than 1 inch in diameter. There was another beef cut on the cutting board, that one has zero seasoning and was so dry, I couldn't eat it. The drinks are now self-serve, bunch of coke and other soft drink. The Chinese food option was so bad, over sauced - literally everything was drowned in soy sauce. The attempt Japanese food was a sad spicy tuna hand-roll that were looking more like a messy spicy tuna ice-cream cone with decoration of spicy tuna in the outside and then a bunch of veg role that were looking like they were picked over. Overall, I wish that I had a better judgment and avoid this place - next time if the buffet was included, I would not be taking it,

1  Thank Christine P
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I came to this buffet since it was included with the package deal I booked with my platinum Amex card. It was ok. The omelet line was very long and

Kids under 12 are 1/2 off which is good. The place is ok. Would not go u less it was included with my stay.

1  Thank countryclub3