“High-class restaurant” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Eiffel Tower Restaurant at Paris Las Vegas

Eiffel Tower Restaurant at Paris Las Vegas
Reserve with OpenTable
Eiffel Tower Restaurant at Paris Las Vegas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #62 of 4,767 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: USD 41 - USD 80
Cuisines: French, European, Soups
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, View, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Just above the Strip on the 11th floor of the Paris Las Vegas’ Eiffel Tower replica, Chef Joho’s Eiffel Tower Restaurant offers the city’s premier French cuisine, breathtaking views of the Las Vegas strip and is regarded as the crown jewel in Paris Las Vegas’ collection of restaurants. Guests are whisked to the restaurant in a glass elevator that opens to the electric activity of one of the city's top kitchens before being escorted to the dining room, where panoramic views and exquisite cuisine take center stage. The glittering lights of the Las Vegas Strip appear even more dramatic in the dining room's intimate lighting, and guests are treated to spectacular views of the glorious Bellagio water fountain show. Metal frameworks from the Eiffel Tower dramatically breaks through the restaurant walls and creates a modernized art deco style. "No matter what you call it, it's smashing," says Muriel Stevens of the Las Vegas Sun. Please visit our Facebook page to get to know us better.
Paris, France
“High-class restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2011

I celebrated my 50th birthday here after seeing Celine Dion in concert. We have never seen such an extensive wine list and we live in France !!!!!!!!
excellent food, excellent wine, excellent service, excellent view
the tables for two by the window are really cute.
you really feel as if you are in Paris

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Eiffel_Lyle, Supervisor at Eiffel Tower Restaurant at Paris Las Vegas, responded to this review, 7 August 2011
We are so happy that you felt at home. Thank you for celebrating your birthday with us.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Las Vegas, Nevada
“All in all an excellent dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2011

My wife picked this one. And she picked it at the right time too. Our reservations were for 7:15 pm. We got there at 7 pm and they seated us (wife, 10 year old son, and I). The sun was going down but blocked by one of the hotels. We had a window seating. We could see the fountains at the Bellagio which went off every half hour; City Centre was to the left (lots of glass and lights!).
Food was very Frenchy. My wife and I loved our entrees. My son, could only have a salad which was also probably the best salad I have had in a while. And then desert: Napolean and Creme Brulee. Nice way to end a fine meal. (Wine was supreme. Waiter suggested both wine and entrees. And he, the waiter, was very helpful and indeed splendid.)

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your kind review. We are blessed with wonderful views.

Please feel free to cantact me directly if we can be of any service in the future.

Perkasie, Pennsylvania
“A romantic honeymoon dinner at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant in Paris, LV”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2011

My wife and I were celebrating our honeymoon with a week's stay at Paris in Las Vegas in mid-July 2011.

We had made a reservation for the Eiffel Tower Restaurant several months in advance after noticing on their website that they were recommended. I had gotten some mixed reviews from some people who had eaten there so we weren't quite sure what we had in store.

Our reservation was for 8:30 PM and when we arrived about 15 minutes early, I asked the hostess if it would be possible to get a table by the front window which overlooks the beautiful Bellagio Fountains. I mentioned it was our honeymoon and she said it may take a bit more time than our reservation time but she'd do her best.

We ventured to the bar and ordered a couple drinks. Let me preface this by saying we knew this night would probably be on the pricey side, which was totally OK and it started here at the bar. My wife ordered a Cosmopolitan and I got a Gin and Tonic. Cost for two drinks? $28 Now I'm not cheap but needless to say, we savored these drinks until the hostess approached us and very politely said our table was ready.

We followed her to the absolutely best table in the house! Directly in front of the Bellagio Fountains and an unbelievable view of the strip. Vegas at night is amazing and the view from our table was outstanding.

The waiter was very pleasant and very attentive. The menu is a mix of classic french entrees, seafood and steak. All items are a la carte. I ordered the fillet minion ($49) and my wife ordered the sirloin steak with some sort of reduced wine sauce ($49). We each ordered a side of potatoes ($9 per side). The meal was accompnied by another server which offered us several fresh breads to chose from and a huge patty of creamy butter.

The meal was absolutely delicious. Both of our steaks were done to perfection. Honestly, I've never had a better fillet. My wife's steak was fantastic and I asked the waiter what the sauce was and again he was very polite and explained exacly what the chef had done to create it.

Before we had ordered our dinner, the waiter had asked us if we wanted to order the souffle for dessert since it took 45 minutes to prepare. We ordered it and when it arrived, he poured a small cup of molten chocolate directly into the center. My wife loves chocolate, so she was in heaven. Again, delicious.

The waiter also came back with a small cup of chocolate mousse and two little spoons. There was a piece of chocolate with the words "best wishes" or "happiness" (I can't recall) written in French placed on top. We were told it was compliments of the chef in celebration of our honeymoon. Very nice touch indeed.

So the entire evening (with tip) was around $250 but it was the highlight of our stay in Las Vegas. We saw the fountains go off numerous times, took a ton of pictures and were treated with the utmost in personalized service. A really romantic way to spend the evening.

Highly recommended.

3 Thank BuxMontBeerLover
Thank you for celebrating such a special occasion with us. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the food, service and the views. We wish you both the best of luck!

Please feel free to contact me directly whenever we can be of service to you.

Vancouver, Canada
“Wonderful view and the food to match”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2011

First I would suggest to valet your car as the self park at Paris is quite a long walk. Your significant other will appreciate it especially if they are wearing heels.

We were a few minutes late for our reservation, which wasn't a problem and they had our table waiting for us. I did email Lyle, the restaurant has a facebook page, to mention it was our 10th anniversary.

Waiter was very good and attentive, without being overbearing. One thing I did notice when we sat down the red plates had a significant amount of dust on it, enough that I was able to see it and comment to my wife about it. Just a minor detail.

All food was well seasoned and cooked as requested. We shared and escargot, both had lamb and shared sides of potatoes and a spinach mushroom dish. We ordered a chocolate and pistachio souffle as well, both were good. I would recommend the chocolate over the pistachio, they were both warm, light and fluffy. We were also treated to a little anniversary dessert, another nice touch which wasn't expected. We were very full and satisfied by the end of the meal.

Lyle was great and I noticed he was very professional and took the time to talk to every table in the restaurant. This is a nice touch and makes every table feel special. Little things like this make you want to return again. The great views don't hurt either.

Overall a great dining experience.

Austin, Texas
“Very Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2011

My wife and I renewed our vows and took our family with us, totallying four people. Thereafter, we were going to dine at the Eiffel Tower. We called a week prior to let them know and asked to be placed by the window. When we arrived they did not have any notes about our special day nor the sitting. So we got setting away from the window. Strike one. The wait staff was very slow to get to us. We had to flag someone down. It took 20 minutes to get our drink orders and another 20 to get our dinner orders. The food was only so-so, but for the roasted chicken, which was very good. The meal was very expensive and not at all worth what we paid for. It was also very loud and we could not hear oursevels without yelling. Very disappointed.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank JonEP41
Jon,

I am sorry to hear that your experience was not as either of us would have liked. Please drop me an email so that we may discuss further and find a resolution.