“Great food!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Love omelette house!! Every time we visit Vegas it’s at the top of our list for breakfast. Great service and food!! The banana bread is super delicious. Portions are huge!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

My friends and I were looking for a good omelette and a cup of coffee. We saw this restaurant on TripAdvisor, so we gave it a shot. The restaurant was busy, and the staff was very pleasant. The menu is very large and full of great breakfast selections. The service was top-notch, and the food portions were very substantial. I would recommend this for anybody looking for a great breakfast spot in Las Vegas.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

My mother and I used to eat at Omelette House often. I have a lot of happy memories of those meals. Decided to go to breakfast with a friend at a "half-way" distance from our distant homes. Perfect opportunity to visit again.

The food selections are amusingly named after film stars. The portions are big enough for two breakfasts! My lobster omelette was perfectly prepared with large chunks of lobster. Massive portions! I took half the omelette home and didn't touch the fries. The pumpkin bread, served hot with a side of butter, is a thing of joy. My friend's meal Juevos Rancheros were "almost" as good as the kind her grandmother made at Christmas time. High praise indeed.

We were quickly served at this quirky, electic restaurant and everyone we interacted with was charming, friendly and efficient.

I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We ubered here (about 10-15 minutes from the strip) and it was worth the distance. VERY friendly service and the portions are HUGE!!! The bread and sides were fantastic. My Benedict and the omelettes were average to above average. Will come back again if we are in Vegas and have our own car.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

The pancake and the banana bread I had were awesome. Since it is called Omelet House, I figured the omelets would be great but they were just ok. I felt like it was something I could make at home. The omelet was a little dry and it was just basic. Not sure I would come here again. Had high expectations since it was so highly rated.