“Koreans in the House”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Paradise/Harmon
Reviewed 6 April 2018

When I go to an ethnic restaurants and I see that majority of the customers are of that ethnicity, I usually consider that a good sign. This was the case with Gangnam, when we arrived.

We opted to grill some seafood and order some ala carte. The food was average at best, but decent. I always enjoy the side dishes more than I do the "main course", and they do ask you if you want more.

For the money, I thought it was still a good choice for Las Vegas, where food prices can be outrageous. It's not on the strip, but accessible. And if you like Korean food, you can't go wrong. Just don't expect to be blown away.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Outstanding, delicious Korean BBQ in Las Vegas!

Staff was friendly and accommodating to a group of 30 kids/adults, in town for a soccer tournament. They were helpful, attentive and offered great suggestions for our food choices.

We loved the food...our favorites included: filet mignon, marinated beef, side dishes and amazing dessert. We enjoyed cooking at our own table and loved the entire experience!

Strongly recommend it for families, groups, etc.

5-star Koren BBQ...worth a visit!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Our first experience with Korean bbq and we could not have e been more pleased. Service and food were fantastic!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We ordered some korean soups and they were terrible. I don't think chef is Korean.
Don't understand how this restaurant got No. 1 Korean restaurant in Vegas.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

You cannot go wrong with this place. The food is excellent and the staff is great! We were a party of 3 and ordered the meal for 2 and had tons of food. We were all full when we left!