“Burgers Fries and Wings(?).....and nice scenery!”

Twin Peaks Restaurants
Ranked #405 of 5,378 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I had heard about this place on a blog about Las Vegas, Vitalvegas.com, so i thought i would check it out when i came to Vegas. About the best way i can describe the atmosphere is "Hooters for Burgers" The wait staff are VERY friendly and very easy on the eyes. The food is great and there are plenty of TV screens to watch various sports. There is also a climbing wall inside the restaurant, which i didn't try. All in all a great not formal place to grab a burger and possibly check out a game....or just watch the gorgeous wait staff! I have been back many times since and this is a regular stop every time i come to Vegas. I just wish there was one closer to where i live in Maryland!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Our favorite place for an iced blue moon beer. Food is pretty good too.

There are also a lot of very cute waitresses but i didnt notice them as i was with my wife

Highly recommended

1  Thank sodonn
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Here now to watch the NCAA Final Four. Great place to watch the game. It’s a sports bar with a Hooters vibe based on how the servers are dressed. There’s a rock climbing wall also. My husband is particular about wings and he loved them. The Hangover burger was also good. Service is decent considering how busy they are.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Our first night in Vegas saw us arrive at Twin Peaks. 4 adult males from the UK we just assumed that we could sit at a table and have a load of beers, got a small lecture from the waitress saying that if we didn't eat at a table we cost her money. Odd - do you not realise how much brits drink?
Sat at the bar in the end and was presented with a beer menu - ordered the dirty blond which was ice cold and simply delicious - the best beer that I had the entire holiday in fact. Service at the bar was prompt and friendly and a range of sports on the tv. The staff took photos with us and were always friendly and polite.
Would love to go back and sample more beers - but if seating at the bar is limited then we wouldnt be able to be seated

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here several times before. This latest time the food was okay, but the service wasn’t as good as normal. It wasn’t busy so I’m unsure why it wasn’t as good. The wings are still a big hit for us!