1,680 results
All reviews turn down service personal concierge room service steam shower in room dining reception desk forum shops walk in shower guest services the check in process great room checking in fitness center stay in vegas casino floor ivy omnia
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Loved staying here!! I was originally staying at Caesar's Place, but was not happy with the room. My Mom had booked at Nobu, so I tried to change rooms to be with her. Trevor and his manager David made it happen. I was beyond happy and very impressed that they went above and beyond. I highly recommend you ask for either of them when booking and or staying at Nobu!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
msweet12017, Manager at Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Good Morning,

On behalf of our entire Nobu family, I want to thank you for giving us your incredible positive feedback about our hotel. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal, and we love to hear that our guests are having an incredible time, and receiving the world class service that we standardize. We are very excited to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Where does one start, so im not on here for an entire morning of my vaccay, let me just say for me to want to sit down and take 5 in vegas to write this review speaks volumes!

i feel this hotel and staff are by far the most accommodating, easy going, and friendly to work/book with.
nobu is almost like that hidden lil gem in a huge scheme of it all. cesars is a beautiful property, but thus place takes the cake! u have your own private check in area, gym, and amenities no one else gets to enjouy.

Cleanliness is through the roof, rooms are extremely comfortable, spacious, and always feels like home here.
big shout out to jordy&terry for the generous gift under our door last evening, appreciated so much and without a doubt we will be back........and cant boast about this property anymore to everyone we know!
GO book it i promise it wont disappoint!!!!!

Room Tip: Any connecting Suite is a fabulous Choice, Or the Hakone Suite is our Favorite
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
msweet12017, Manager at Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have stayed at the Nobu hotel in Caesars palace many times
This past trip we had a big problem
The room next door was having a loud party and we asked the concierge to call security at 11 pm to quiet the guests down
After 40 minutes and several requests including my calling security directly
The guests were asked to quiet down
Well 5 minutes later the party continued
So I called again
But Unsucessful
Now I was told the next day that the hotel policy is to kick out guests who are told a second time
But nothing was done
Nobu hotel has been great for us however whoever was on duty that. Night messed up
While on the phone to the concierge that night I was told that it’s spring break and I should understand — ha ha not at the the Nobu hotel do you agree ?
Oh well it’s over now

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ExtensiveWorldTravel
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Nobu location was the best. Right next to Main casino in the round. Next to best restaurants Nobu Restaurant and Steak house. Location right next to Sports book. You could fall out of the hotel at Nobu and be anywhere within one minute. Location Location Location

Room Tip: Best beds and pillows in any hotel in the world
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I usually stay at another total rewards property but based on reviews we decided to try Nobu for a quick one night stay. Check in was a breeze, getting to the room was easy and the room was nice. We just booked a usual Nobu king room. I am a diamond member and I have to say the best part of the room was the bed! Oh my gosh the best bed I have ever slept on. The pillows are the best too. The hardest thing was leaving we wanted to stay long the bed and room were that comfortable.

The folks at Nobu were polite and helpful and we will be back!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple