“Great drinks and food. ”

Citizens Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #562 of 5,627 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: USD 10 - USD 30
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: OPEN 24 HOURS! Located in the heart of Mandalay Bay, Citizens Kitchen & Bar features creative and contemporary take on American food. The menu features a broad range of signature favorites for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Citizens also offers a vast selection of beers as well as a full-service bar to complement the decadent fare. The approachable menu, lively music and comfortable atmosphere are poised to satisfy the tastes of any and all guests 24 hours of the day.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We seated ourselves at the bar. Ended up ordering drinks and hors d'oeuvres and both were tasty. The service was very good. Pricing a little spending. Would like to stop back and try some of the other things on the menu.

Marjorie R, General Manager at Citizens Kitchen & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

sdgibsonlp62,

Thank you for taking the time to review Citizens. We are so pleased you enjoyed both the drinks and appetizers at the bar. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Marjorie

Write a ReviewReviews (1,273)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Burger seekers look no further... the burger here is perfect: big juicy patty cooked perfectly to order, crisp shaved lettuce and red onion, tomato and lots of pickles making every bite perfection! After a tragic burger experience at Yard House, this one obliterated all sad memories and replaced them with satiated happiness. Oh, and the kale salad is so good I had it twice this trip (see why I needed a good burger?)... only recommendation would be for the kale to be lightly massaged and a greater proportion of rice in the salad.

GlobalQuest,

Thank you for taking the time to review Citizens. We're so pleased you enjoyed our half pound burger and the kale salad. Both are favorites of the staff and guests. I'll pass along your suggestions for the kale salad to the chef. We hope to see you the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Everything in Vegas I did was over priced, this was one of the cheaper places. They're open 24hrs so it was convenient for a sandwich, pizza and breakfast burrito. Great service, nice atmosphere.

mick4172016,

Thank you for taking the time to review Citizens. We're so pleased you enjoyed your sandwich, pizza and breakfast burrito. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My wife makes fun of me because I am a French Dip snob. Sounds funny but it’s my favorite sandwich to eat. I have eaten a ton of them in my life and Citizens made my top 5 list. The beef was perfect, the cheese perfect, the bread delicious. Sounds like a stupid review but give it a try, you will be pleased. One warning , it’s not cheap but hey it’s Vegas right.

Timothy H,

Thank you for taking the time to review Citizens and give us a top 5 spot for our French Dip sandwich. That's certainly a compliment.
We're glad you enjoyed the thinly sliced 18-hour slow roasted prime rib, melted provolone cheese, caramelized onion and garlic butter on a hoagie roll. I agree it's one of the best. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I enjoy most things about the Mandalay Bay Casino but the Citizen's Cafe is off my list. Noisy atmosphere, barely adequate wait staff, and overpriced food. Had to ask server three times for a glass of water. Regular American breakfast of eggs, bacon, home-fries, and a serving of biscuits with sausage gravy plus two poached eggs accompanied with orange juice was billed at over $50.00. WOW! NEVER Again!