“Best AYCE Sushi on the West Side”
Review of Naka Sushi

Naka Sushi
Ranked #991 of 5,349 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Reasonably priced, and extensive menu. Solid portions. I have not been to an AYCE Sushi restaurant in Las Vegas that gives you such a wide variety of choices. Chefs and Staff are friendly. This is my family's favorite.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve been going to Naka for a couple years now, since my dad lives in Summerlin and we both love Japanese food. Their prices are absolutely amazing ($8 for chicken bento style, $10 for salmon) and their portions aren’t the tiny sizes you might see at other places for these prices. They do have an AYCE sushi option for dinner ($27) and lunch, and the choices you have on the AYCE sushi are literally on 3 or 4 pages on a menu unlike some places that give you maybe 20 or so to pick from. Try the LA Boxing sushi...strange name but very good indeed. One last thing...service is quick, even with the AYCE option, so no worries about this place waiting you out until you just give up on follow up orders. Definitely try this place if you’re in the area!

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Some of the freshest sushi I’ve had in a while. Went there for lunch and had to return for dinner. Their tempura is also amazing. Not dried and hard but moist and tasty.

This hidden gem is in a strip mall and hard to see from mail street.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

We came for a real dinner rather than AYCE. This was our first time here and didn't know what to expect for a Japanese dinner. We were more than surprised with the excellent food. This night had a toro special - either sashimi for $8 or nigiri for $4 - I was already skeptical because of the ridiculous cheap price for toro and really, how fresh could this sashimi be in the desert. It was awesome - fresh, oily, and melt in your mouth like toro is supposed to be - what a steal for $4. I would have ordered more but our dinner was a huge portion and delicious. The service was very good and our waitress was friendly. Definitely we'll be back on our next trip.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite sushi place in town. It feels casual and the food is delicious. They have the best chefs. The rice with the nigiri and rolls is delicious. It makes the delicious fresh sushi taste even better. We have never been disappointed. They always serve fresh sushi and have blue fin tuna. They have an excellent all you can eat menu at great prices! Make sure to tip the chef, they deserve it for how excellent the food is. You won't regret your meal here. Money well spent.

Been to Naka Sushi? Share your experiences!