“Absolutely Wonderful”

Cuisines: American, British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My boyfriend and I came to eat here for lunch. We waited for about 30 to 40 mins to get in the door an be seated but it was well worth it. We started with the kettle chip nachos they had shredded corn beef, short rib, English cheddar cheese sauce, and we skipped the sour cream because we aren't fans. These kettle chip nachos were so delicious, we cleaned the plate, and were craving more but knew we had a burger on the way. We shared the Hell's kitchen burger it was amazing with asadero cheese, roasted jalapeños, avocado, roasted tomatoes, and jalapeño aïoli the perfect combination. My only complaint is if this place is a little pricey but pretty decent if you were to share like my boyfriend and I did. By the time we were finished with the kettle chip nachos we were full and we actually channeled our truffle-butter fries we had ordered because we knew we couldn't eat it all. Also when you order the burger you only get the burger you order extra for fries or sides. My advice when you order is order smart because sometime hotels don't have a fridge and usually splitting and having smaller meals allows you to try lot of more places because Vegas has lots of great restaurants! The food here was great, awesome atmosphere, and I'd love to come back soon to try some more food and maybe those truffle-butter fries we had cancelled. ;P Have fun and enjoy!

Date of visit: March 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (10,770)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The burgers here are amazing. The sweet potato fries are also amazing. Arrived just before noon. It was already busy but didn't need to wait for a table. Service and food great. I'll be back.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We visited Gordon Ramsay Burger around 6 with a party of two. We were seated immediately, the server was friendly. Took awhile for our food to come out, but when it did, the burgers were very good. The fries were just meh. They are basically steak fries so if that’s not your kind of fry don’t order them!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

After hearing a couple talk about how good the burger was, I decided to give it a try. Yum! So good, I went back the next night.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Best burgers I’ve ever tasted. 11 of us ate there & nobody was disappointed. Great service. Fabulous food. It was our friends birthday & the manager (?) shouted him a beer. Possibly the best service we had in Vegas