“This place is great and Amenas it.”

Amena Bakery & Deli
Ranked #826 of 5,348 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were in Vegas staying on the strip but wanted to venture off the strip to save a little money and try some local Las Vegas restaurants this trip. Having travelled to Saudi and Oman the week before I was craving some good Lebanese food. Finding this place on TripAdvisor and reading the reviews convinced us to try Amena’s. We LOVED it. Their bread was fresh, their hummus was perfectly smooth, the lamb shawarma and lamb gyro meat was tender and perfectly spiced, the Mannakesh bread with feta was outstanding and their pickled vegetables were excellent. We liked it so much we went for lunch two days in a row and the owner gave us each a complimentary pastry for dessert the second day. We will definitely go back to Amena’s every time we go to Vegas and you should too.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed the food here, I am Lebanese, and am always seeking good middle Eastern food. This is a good place to go.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Wow loved the food. Great service that was attentive and friendly. The food had great flavor and we were impressed plus the bakery was fabulous.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

We were looking for a lunch place on our way to Walmart to stock up for the week in Vegas. We stumbled into this restaurant in the Trader Joe's shopping Center. Amer, the owner waited on us and provided fantastic recommendations and service. He suggested the chicken wrap in rice. It was fantastic with side salad, hummus and homemade pita bread. He also gave us a sample of the homemade lemonade. It was awesome, but we just had the water with our meal. The lemonade is freshly squeezed and has a hint of mint in it. I would get it the next time. The hummus was excellent as well. The food and service was fantastic and we will come back. I would say the price was a little high, but worth it.

1  Thank Tim D
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our lunch there. Food was great (we had the chicken and lamb shawarma), and staff very friendly.