“One of my favorite places to eat in Vegas ”
Review of The Oyster Bar

The Oyster Bar
Ranked #836 of 5,349 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I always look forward to my pan roast at the oyster bar. I’ve heard there is a better one at the palace station but I’m not a big fan of waiting in long lines for food and a hangry me is a scary me, so I opt to always try to stop at Harrah’s instead and so far it’s never let me down. I’ve never had to wait for seats because they always have ample tables and seats at the bar. Definitely a must try when you’re ever looking for a meal outside of the buffet scene.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I love this oyster bar, they have the best seafood around, its always fresh and the grilled oysters and the king crab legs are to die for, and if your not a seafood lover they have steaks as well as a couple chicken dishes and some other non seafood items, this place gets busy, they have bar seating or table service, Matt p. is always my server, he works nights, I request him everytime, he is so helpful , and professional, and very friendly and will always steer you in the right direction on recommendations for your food and wine, its a must eat place if you visit vegas.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Not only do they have different varieties and all sizes of oysters, their display of the oysters is "eye-candy". I like to sit at the bar so you can see all the activity going on.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

We have walked by this place many times on our visits to Harrahs but had never given it a second thought. But this time after going to an early show, we decided to check it out and were pleasantly surprised. We ordered Oysters Rockefeller as an appetizer and they were yummy. My wife had the Ahi Tuna and I had the seafood pasta as our mains and again we were happily surprised by the quality and taste.
All the items are fresh and made to order. We will no longer pass it by! We recommend it.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

We always sit at the bar and end up in wonderful conversations with other tourists.

The food is really good, and the prices are reasonable. I had a delicious seafood risotto for around $27 - it had shrimp, clams, scallops and a lobster tail - too much food for me. My husband had a pound of beer-boiled shrimp, came with salad and cost around $26.

Been to The Oyster Bar? Share your experiences!