“Delicious Salads”

Culinary Dropout At Hard Rock Hotel
Reserve with OpenTable
Culinary Dropout At Hard Rock Hotel is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #148 of 5,625 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Tried the Caesar salad and it was delicious. The chicken was cooked perfectly and it had some extra cheese which I love.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

Food was great! Service was great! Get the pretzels! Sample the drinks! Cannot fault this place in the dining room. Had the pretzels and the avocado toast (which was amazing despite being labelled 'avocado toast' lol )

FYI - there is little/no service if you go outside though.

1  Thank Carol E
Reviewed 13 August 2018

I was in town for a convention. I decided I would try this place because they had antipasta and snacks on the menu that were inexpensive. I ordered a couple of items. It took at least 10 minutes for one item to come out(I am positive that the item needed no cook time). The waitress forgot my drink, and the next item I ordered came out at least 10 minutes after the first. I get that they were busyish with groups from my convention and other patrons, but I felt like because I was one person they kind of ignored me. So, the service gets a thumbs down from me.
The food was okay. I had deviled eggs and a cheese dish. The portions were small, but they were listed as snacks. So, I understand that.
Next trip there I will skip this place, I think.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Came here many times while on our daddy-daughter trip! They had plenty of option for me even though I have a gluten intolerance. Love the vibe here as well.

1  Thank Maren S
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Watching hockey playoffs, and the service was wonderful. Food was excellent with lots of choices for all tastes. Was pleasantly surprised, so we visited twice.