“Total professionalis!”

Book In Advance
More Info
USD 124.99*
and up
Machine Gun Experience with Military Humvee in...
Ranked #5 of 299 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer free customer pick-up and drop-off in a genuine US military HMMWV (Humvee) Also, we have a collection of over 600 machineguns from around the world at our 5-acre facility. You can shoot .50 Caliber Barrett sniper rifles, grenade launchers, .50 M2HB Brownings or even classic WWII Lugers, 1911's, STG-44/MP-44's, M1 Garands or even MG-42'. From the trenches of World War I all the way to the current conflict in Afghanistan, we have the weapon systems in our inventory. The property also has a military Huey UH-1C helicopter, M4A3 Sherman, "M1 Abrams" main battle tank, CH-34 "Choctaw" helicopter, FV432 armored personnel carrier, M2A1 Halftrack, Army trucks, Humvee's and various jeeps and other military vehicles for the experience!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

From being picked up from our hotel to the added bonus of getting dropped off down "The Strip" in the Humvee, these guys (and gals!) are friendly and professional. As a long term military man myself in armament trade (currently 34 years) I felt their humour, direction and encouragement was outstanding. Negatives? Only that I didn't have a go myself!!! Thank you

Write a ReviewReviews (4,277)
All reviews
in 36 reviews
"shoot guns"
in 49 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018

From start to finish this was the most amazing experience. They picked us up right on time in a Humvee. Our driver was professional and friendly. When we arrived the person working highly recommended we switch packages and we did and it was the best advice. In the range everything was run carefully. We were given thorough instructions before and during our session so we were successful and safe.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went out and had an experience that we can’t do in Australia. She got to shoot a Glock 17 handgun, quite confidently in the end. I went for a package with a Glock 17, AK-47, Sterling and an UZI 9mm. Doug was our RSO and was great, especially as my wife was a little nervous to start with.
Was an awesome experience.
The only other feedback I’d like to suggest is a handgun package. I would’ve liked to try a few different models.

2  Thank Jayson075
Reviewed 5 April 2018

we got lucky enough to try 7 fully automatic guns, including the minigun and 50 cal, all I can say it f'n awesome!!!

our buddy got to drive a tank over a car which was sweet as well.

the staff were super professional and very friendly, made this even a better experience!