“you have to walk threw to much sell me before you get to casino”

Planet Hollywood Casino
Book In Advance
More Info
USD 49.99*
and up
Crazy Girls at Planet Hollywood Hotel and Casino
Ranked #174 of 469 things to do in Las Vegas
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Make it easier to get to the casino i don want to walk threw all your shops and eatery's only to get lost for 20 minutes in order to find your casino this was a big pain in the but iuess the object is to make me stay here and not go anywhere else.

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Write a ReviewReviews (1,257)
All reviews
in 15 reviews
"shows"
in 37 reviews

Reviewed 30 March 2018

poor drink and machine brake down service. had to use service button to get help on machines which took forever and used the same to get drink service? staff seems to be over worked and cavalier about job.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

This Planet Hollywood was in the Caesars Forum shops, we ate here because all the other restaurants had clothing restrictions or had a 5 hour wait. This was really good though. I had the wings and some fries while the other guest had a ribeye steak bit were very good, prices were nice and reasonable. I would come back if I’m here again. The place was clean and we received very fast service. It was easy to get a table and it was very relaxing.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Went during March Madness. They had 4 tellers for the whole tournament. If you didn't have a high roller card that allowed you to butt into line, you ended up standing in line between an hour and an hour and a half. Absolutely unacceptable. I ended up walking to the MGM and got my wagers in within 5 minutes. Did that for my whole trip.

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Bad News - use to be one of the best. It had a nice variety and good flavor. The staff said they remodeled, cut the room size and now only offer 1/2 the variety. However, the price is the same. Too bad, was one of our favorite places to go. The server dropped off our drinks that were on our receipt, walked away and never came back. Never picked up dirty plates or refilled drinks. When we left the three cashiers were in a huddle talking. Maybe if they had better service, they would have more customers. Stay clear!