Celine Dion at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace - CLOSED
Review Highlights
awesome it was one her last shows in vegas

I love her she is one of my favorite singers and it was great getting to see her again last time I... read more

Reviewed 6 July 2019
Kevin H
Orlando, Florida
Outstanding Show

Celine Dion’s Show was amazing! There are many wonderful, local female vocalists here in Las... read more

Reviewed 6 June 2019
Mike B
Las Vegas, Nevada

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
3,252 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 June 2019

Celine Dion’s Show was amazing!

There are many wonderful, local female vocalists here in Las Vegas. Gabriella Versace, Charlene Carabeo, Jaimie Lynch, Nieve Malandra, Vanessa LeGrand, Jackie Wiatrowski, Niki Scalera, Kelly Clinton Homes to name a few. I love going to their shows and listening their voices. I have also gone to many concerts by top recording artists Stevie Nicks, Madonna, Cher, Lisa Fischer, Suzanne Sommers. For me Céline Dion's voice is in a class by itself!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 5 June 2019

Got tickets thinking I would hear something special. Great auditorium, lovely orchestra, but Celine was disappointing. I think maybe her recorded music is better. Certainly worth it if your a fan, so don’t miss seeing her before she is gone.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 4 June 2019

It is sad she is leaving her residency. We had rear orchestra seats at front of the section. She was scheduled to play 90 minutes but she entertained for 2 hours. And her rendition of Elvis Presley song "cant help falling in love" was truly wonderful. The staff and facility know how to run a show and it shows that everyone clearly cares about putting your best foot forward. Even after all these years.. She still is stunning and her show is amazing. I hope Cesear can find a replacement as amazing as Celine. Thank you for making my birthday gift for my wife utterly amazing.

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank Matthew Y
Reviewed 3 June 2019

Celine is an amazing performer and entertainer! The visual effects are beautiful and she commands the stage like the amazing performer she is. As others have mentioned, she does talk a lot. One story is much too long. She also uses playback on some of her songs. You can view youtube videos showing how she uses playback. Wish I would have watched them before. It would have been fun to figure out which songs she was actually singing live and which she was lip syncing. While that is a disappointment, it is still an incredible show. So sit back and enjoy!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 1 June 2019

I always viewed Celine as a typical Top 40 pop performer -- low on talent and high on hype and autotune -- so I was not expecting to enjoy this concert as much as I did. Not only does she have an amazing voice (non-autotuned even), but she had incredible energy and a fantastic stage presence. She was well worth the price of the ticket.

Date of experience: May 2019