Fairfield Inn & Suites Las Vegas South
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
Delano Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Galaxy(Las Vegas)
  • Pool
All reviewsmandalay bayfront deskyogurtoff the stripdean martinairport drophot and cold itemspleasurable stayfree breakfastcomplimentary shuttle servicewifi worked wellhotel shuttleconvenient locationstayed here for one nightconvention centerpull out sofathe staff was friendly and helpful
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 June 2011

I stayed here during a convention and was very happy with my room and the overall quality of the property.
Great value for the money and included free breakfast and a shuttle service to the Strip and Airport. I would definitely stay here again- a great alternative to the Mega Casino Hotels on the strip for someone who has no interest in gambling etc.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2011

One night stay here before our flight home. Had a mini suite and it was a very nice room for the price. Two TV's, micro, fridge. Short drive to airport and front desk staff very helpful. Would gladly stay again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank hikes
Reviewed 11 May 2011

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights for a girls weekend getaway. We had a great rate for a room that wasn't necessarily the most spacious room, but considering we came to Las Vegas to go out to the strip most of the day/night, we didn't mind. My favorite thing about this hotel are the EXCEPTIONAL front desk agents (Ryan, Korina, and Jeff!!!) They were each sooo helpful and sooo welcoming. Ryan checked us in and was very laid back and genuine (not over the top friendly/fake how some front desk agents can be). Korina was very helpful and sweet when we needed to add an additional room for some friends. She made sure the check in process would go smoothly for our friends and she even was able to get our rooms close to each other. One night after a long night of clubbing, we got back at around 5am and Jeff the night auditor was sooo funnny and friendly to us even though we all must have looked like a hot mess. He even sent up some muffins to our room even though the COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST hadn't even started yet. Overall this trip was just perfect and especially beacause of the staff and COMFY beds at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Las Vegas. Thanks again for a pleasurable stay. I've stayed at this hotel a few times now and I know I will be back soon!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 March 2011

I spent one night at the hotel and it was as always excellent. This is my 3rd or 4th stay at this location and I have never been let down. The check in service was exceptional, the front desk employee made me feel really welcome. The room was spacious and clean and the complementary breakfast was also very nice. I would always recommend this hotel to anyone who did not want to stay right on the strip.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank vegasbaby1957
Reviewed 12 March 2011

We stayed here on our way home from Disneyland to break up the drive. We booked this hotel because we didn't want to stay on the strip. The location was good and easy to find. When we first arrived, we were told that they had no sofa beds so we had to switch our king room, for 2 queens so my kids had somewhere to sleep.
When we walked in the room, my first impression was that it smelled very clean. The room was a little cramped but not too bad.
We had wanted to get some dinner so when I called down to the front desk to ask about nearby restaurants, the woman, Maggie, was kind of short with me with her answers. It turns out the closest restaurant was in the Marriott next door. My husband drove around to find something else and there was nothing.
He came back and we decided to get something delivered. I called down again and Maggie acted so annoyed with my questions. I pretty much just asked her if she had eaten from a certain place.
Going to bed, the beds seemed okay but sometime in the night, the sheets had come up from the corners. I had to get out of bed and pull them back down.
It almost seemed as if they weren't big enough for the bed.
Also, you could hear everything in our room. We could even hear the people above us just walking around. And for some reason, they were up all night and we could hear everything. We could also hear a lot of noises from the room next door.
Needless to say, we got no sleep and it was the worst night at a hotel we have ever had.
The breakfast was pretty good. Plenty of things to chose from and the lobby and breakfast are were kept nice.
We ended up leaving something at the hotel and when we called about it, they said they didn't have it. So, either another guest found it or one of the housekeepers kids is very happy!!
Overall, I would not recommend this hotel especially to people traveling with kids and to people who like to sleep.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Irek5374
TeraBarr, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Las Vegas South, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2011

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback regarding your recent experience at our property. I greatly apologize for the response you received from our guest service agent as well as the noise disruption with your room. I will be sharing your comments with our hotel staff to ensure that this incident will not occur again to any prospective guests in the future. We greatly appreciate you and your family as our guests and hope that you will continue to choose the Marriott Brand as your choice. Thank you again for bringing this incident to our attention.