“nice place to stay off strip with family”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Las Vegas South
Ranked #121 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Irvine, California
“nice place to stay off strip with family”
Reviewed 4 July 2011

My elder parents, my son and sister stayed in one room at this Fairfield, which is next to residence and courtyard mariott. For the price, it can't be beat, as long as you have car (a must under hot summer weather). Driving to strip only less than 3 miles. Breakfast is meh, but hey, it's free, and holds me up until lunch. Love this place, great choice for for off-strip with family.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Maryland
Reviewed 17 June 2011

I stayed here during a convention and was very happy with my room and the overall quality of the property.
Great value for the money and included free breakfast and a shuttle service to the Strip and Airport. I would definitely stay here again- a great alternative to the Mega Casino Hotels on the strip for someone who has no interest in gambling etc.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
indiana
Reviewed 3 June 2011

One night stay here before our flight home. Had a mini suite and it was a very nice room for the price. Two TV's, micro, fridge. Short drive to airport and front desk staff very helpful. Would gladly stay again.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank hikes
San Diego
Reviewed 11 May 2011

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights for a girls weekend getaway. We had a great rate for a room that wasn't necessarily the most spacious room, but considering we came to Las Vegas to go out to the strip most of the day/night, we didn't mind. My favorite thing about this hotel are the EXCEPTIONAL front desk agents (Ryan, Korina, and Jeff!!!) They were each sooo helpful and sooo welcoming. Ryan checked us in and was very laid back and genuine (not over the top friendly/fake how some front desk agents can be). Korina was very helpful and sweet when we needed to add an additional room for some friends. She made sure the check in process would go smoothly for our friends and she even was able to get our rooms close to each other. One night after a long night of clubbing, we got back at around 5am and Jeff the night auditor was sooo funnny and friendly to us even though we all must have looked like a hot mess. He even sent up some muffins to our room even though the COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST hadn't even started yet. Overall this trip was just perfect and especially beacause of the staff and COMFY beds at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Las Vegas. Thanks again for a pleasurable stay. I've stayed at this hotel a few times now and I know I will be back soon!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 19 March 2011

I spent one night at the hotel and it was as always excellent. This is my 3rd or 4th stay at this location and I have never been let down. The check in service was exceptional, the front desk employee made me feel really welcome. The room was spacious and clean and the complementary breakfast was also very nice. I would always recommend this hotel to anyone who did not want to stay right on the strip.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled solo
4.6 km away
Fairfield Inn Las Vegas Airport
Fairfield Inn Las Vegas Airport
#111 of 263 in Las Vegas

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Las Vegas South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fairfield Inn & Suites Las Vegas South

Property: Fairfield Inn & Suites Las Vegas South
Address: 5775 Dean Martin Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89118-3192
Region: United States > Nevada > Las Vegas
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #121 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Price range (per night): $144 - $254
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Fairfield Inn & Suites Las Vegas South 2.5*
The recently refreshed Fairfield Inn & Suites Las Vegas is the ideal choice of hotels near Las Vegas Airport. We're located just a half mile from the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, South Point Hotel Casino and Spa and only 3 miles from McCarran International Airport, with convenient access to I-15 and 215 Beltway. Enjoy free shuttle service to and from Mandalay Bay, Aria Resort and Casino and Town Square Las Vegas. We also provide one-way departure service (no arrival service) to McCarran International Airport. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Odigeo, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Las Vegas South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Las Vegas South Hotel Las Vegas