1,214 results
All reviews living room caribe lounge grocery store across the street underground parking pool area full kitchen the penthouse ping pong large pool great pool off the strip minute drive shuttle service polo towers rental car jacuzzi tub beds were very comfortable
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

High pressure to sell you a timeshare or if you are already a member try to pressure you to buy more points. i have been an owner for over ten years and this is the worst investment ever. Don'f be fooled by the promise of gift cards and other things as the pressure to take you money can be over whelming. I will never stay at another Diamond Resort or any other Time share owned property as the constant pressure to buy is annoying beyond belief. This property is very dated with old appliances old furniture and dirty carpets in the rooms and hallways. The people in the "information breakfast" are all liars and scammers. Never ever buy a timeshare!!

Room tip: Do not go to a Diamond Resort or any other timeshare owned property.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited Vegas for our 5 year Wedding Anniversary and chose the Cancun Resort for it's luxury and the fact that it wasn't a casino hotel. It did not disappoint. Check-in was quick and when the sales people tried to rope us in for the "welcome packet" (code for let's set you up for a tour of our timeshare) we just said we already got one and headed back to the car. We were never approached again except for their attempts to catch us at our room (we were never there when they tried, we only knew they stopped by was because they left a message on our door). When we arrived at our room we were impressed by how stocked the mini kitchen was. The stove was a real stove and it had a full sized refrig. Just down the street was a Smith's grocery store to get all the meal necessities. If they didn't have something, all you had to do was call 0 and if they have it, it will be delivered. I was able to get a tea kettle so we could make tea. The temperature of the room was just perfect and we had the control to make it cooler for better sleeping. In the bedroom closet we found a blanket to exchange the down comforter, (I get really hot using a down comforter) so having a blanket was very nice. There are 2 bathrooms which was a nice perk. They allow 2 devices on the wifi for free then there is an additional fee. I used the exercise facilities and was very impressed. They had treadmills, reclining bikes, ellipticals, weights and mats for all your exercise pleasure. They have a full time attendant that will be able to answer any question you may have. We enjoyed the hot tub but when we went to get in the pool it was very clear that it wasn't heated so we were a little disappointed we couldn't enjoy their beautiful pool. We enjoyed happy hour at the Caribe Bar and Grill from 3-4 pm which gets you 2 for 1 drink specials on selected drinks. We had to leave very early and it was seamless as there is someone at the front desk 24 hours. We would recommend this resort to a friend. Enjoy!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2018

Very spacious apartment with two bedrooms, one with twin beds which is unusual for US. Two full bathrooms and a fully equipped kitchen. Easy checki in, parking and excellent pool. Very close to airport.

Reviewed 7 November 2018

As a treat from our manager, we were invited to stay in his suite for the weekend. The view from the 5th floor balcony was overlooking the pool was breath-taking. We were able to enjoy both the sunset and sunrise and the pictures were perfect.

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Before I start this long rant if you're here for the short and skinny here you go. It was clean but outdated and no I would not stay again. Now onto why I gave one star. The parking lot was confusing so we had no idea where to park when checking in.The staff checking us in was very friendly but the computers were down. Meaning security had to let us in our room and we would have to come back to get our key cards. No big deal, it was late so we would just by in the morning. We filled out paperwork with all my info and went on with our evening. Morning came around and we went to the front desk to get the keys. They needed all of my info again. We go out and enjoy our day and get back around 6:30. We aren't there for 5 minutes and we get a call. First they called me the wrong name then they say they wrote down my credit card info wrong and I need to come back down there. Fine. So we go to the front desk again and are there for 15 minutes while the genius tries to figure things out. They had some other name on my reservation too which is why they called me the wrong name. Funny since I booked everything online months ago and prepaid with my credit card. They get my info and we are on our way. On the way out the door though the consierge tries to sign us up for a timeshare breakfast. I've been down that road before so I promptly say no thanks and go back to our room. Next morning comes around and I get a call a couple minutes before we leave. Guess who. The people reminding me of the timeshare breakfast. Are you kidding me? Ugh so frustrating. The room badly needed updating. The thermostat was from the 70s where it's either warm or cold and you can't set the temperature. AND if you dont want it on all night you have to get up and shut it off. The bed and pillows were very uncomfortable but the TV was nice in the bedroom. The room had a toaster and fridge so that was most of the reason why I chose this hotel. There was two bathrooms but if you want to shower only the one connected to the master bedroom has hot water so you are warned. And there was a patio but the awesomely placed building light was right outside the bedroom window. It was like a spotlight shining in with no way to shut it off. Then when I go to checkout I asked them to email the bill and they said they didn't have my email so for the fourth time I had to tell them. I will not stay here ever.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Melissa M
Diamond R, Hospitality Management at Cancun Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing Cancun Resort Las Vegas as your ideal destination! We hope had a pleasant vacation! As we are a vacation ownership property, the check in process does include the option to attend a presentation to become a Diamond Resorts owner. These presentations are not mandatory unless stated on your vacation package. Diamond is proud of our exceptional customer service, and never would we want you to feel any other way. For your convenience, our front desk is accessible 24 hours and is more than happy to immediately address any housekeeping/maintenance requests that you may have throughout your stay. Your feedback is cherished and we will be delighted to welcome you back on your future voyages.