“Photos added. Very good lunch deals”

Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #523 of 5,369 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: USD 15 - USD 30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: If you are looking for an Italian Restaurant in Las Vegas, NV then come to Buca. Our Italian Restaurant serves Authentic Family Style Italian Food. The best Italian restaurant in the Desert Shores area? Buca di Beppo, of course! Conveniently located on West Lake Mead Boulevard in Las Vegas, NV, we are everyone’s favorite destination for heaping, family style portions of delicious, authentic Italian pastas, entrees, and pizzas. Our attentive staff and eclectic decor add all the special details that will make your meal even more enjoyable. For a memorable celebration, book one of our semi-private dining rooms or let us cater your next event. As the best in the business, we offer a variety of catering packages to suit any need. Call us with all of your catering requests and dining reservations, or simply join us for lunch or dinner today!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Located on the second floor of the Excalibur. My wife and I went for the lunch specials. We split everything. Bread, lunch salad, Chicken Parm and meatball sandwich. Everything was very good. Excellent service on this visit. I will return in the future. Look for discount coupons online and sometimes at the MLife Players Club Booth at the Excalibur. Many photos added.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,386)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

First off, we like Buca. This location we spot on. Service and food very good. Great wine selection. We had the frutti de Mari which was made to perfection. Not disappointed.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Great Meal and Service would certainly go there again and recommend it to friends and family for sure

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

This was my second visit here. I had looked forward to this visit as I’d really enjoyed my first visit. We’d made a reservation, and was seated immediately upon arrival. From there on the service was really not up to the standards you would expect in Vegas. While the food & drinks were pretty good, everything was expensive...which you come to expect in Vegas. Which is why you expect the service to be on point. If the place had been busy I would have been more understanding, but it wasn’t. We had to wait to order. We were checked on only once, so quickly that only one person in our party saw the server. We didn’t get an offer of any additional drinks or desert. We had to hunt down our server for our bills after the meal. The lady that was pushing the souvenir photos was more attentive & friendly than our server was. I’ll skip this place on my next visit. The best thing we came away with, was our photo together.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

We were celebrating a birthday and the baker had to cancel our cake for emergency reasons... Thank goodness that happened! We called a day ahead of time, so they had a cake available for us and it was so yummy!