“Music, Dancing, Drinks = Great Time!”
Review of Hyde Bellagio

and up
Las Vegas Party Bus Hop
Ranked #27 of 352 Nightlife in Las Vegas
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Originally, my friends and I were not going to Hyde as we had guest list elsewhere. But earlier that day we were stopped by Malik and he got us to skip the line and we got a bunch of free drinks or champagne. Music was great and we got to see the fountains up close (via VIP Table). My friends and I had a great time!

2  Thank leeanntb
All reviews
"bottle service"
in 51 reviews
"great view of the fountains"
in 14 reviews
"clubs"
in 35 reviews
"marquee"

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

It sometimes seems a little intimidating at the entrance but it is free entrance at cocktail time and this is the best time to go. Grab a cocktail and watch the Bellagio fountains from the backside at sunset with the Paris hotel as a backdrop. Never too crowded, great bartenders and people watching.

2  Thank JonnySeccombe
Reviewed 17 March 2018

Great time at this club. Excellent views of the fountains inside. Well managed, good music, pricey drinks but it is what it is... Vegas

Reviewed 7 March 2018

We had an awesome time having drinks on the patio, dancing, and watching the fountain shows. Service and atmosphere was excellent! I can’t wait to go back on my next trip to LV!

Date of experience: February 2018