Crepe Expectations
Ranked #1 of 147 Coffee & Tea in Las Vegas
Price range: USD 6 - USD 12
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant will be closed from the 21st to 26th of December 2015 included.
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

My bf and I try to locate a restaurant that was featured on DDD on every vacation. We decided to stop here and I'm sooo happy that we did! We ordered savory and sweet crepes and coffee. It was all delicious, even the coffee!! The staff were wonderful. We sat and watched Lupe make crepes and were amazed how fast and clean she was. I highly recommend this place!!!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

I'm not sure why we seek the crepe restaurants out while on vacation, other than they are just unique and so good. When we arrived at Crepe Expectations, we were met by a friendly lady with a smile. She asked if we had visited before and we told her it was our first time. She showed us the process to order and even mentioned her favorites. The kitchen is open so you can sit at the "bar" while watching your crepe prepared. I even spoke with our chef while it was being cooked. We chose a savory and sweet choice settling on the Caprese and the Avalon. Both were excellent choices. My only wish was that we had more time.....and a larger stomach to try some others that looked good. We will be back on our next visit to Vegas.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Wanted some authentic crepes, and we found Crepe Expectations a short worthwhile trip off of the strip.
A welcome change from the strip, in a casual setting, made as you wait, as ordered, absolutely delicious!
Off the strip and away from the lingering cigarette smoke that is so prevalent throughout the casinos and eateries.
Great crepes, made to order and reasonable $$ with personable service.
Highly recommend, A++

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

This place has a crepe for everyone. Not just for breakfast. Fast and Freindy service. The food was good and worth another visit. I wanted to try more than one but one is very filling.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

The menu is varied, tasty, and there's something for everyone. Portion sizes are just right. On Sundays, the mimosa menu is a crowd pleaser. There is an outdoor patio for those braving the heat in August! Inside dining has limited seating. Acoustics indoors are not the best, but the food flavors make up for conversation.