Crepe Expectations
Ranked #1 of 147 Coffee & Tea in Las Vegas
Price range: USD 6 - USD 12
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant will be closed from the 21st to 26th of December 2015 included.
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I'm a huge Triple D fan and decided to stop here on our way home from Las Vegas. Turned out to be a great idea! The food is phenomenal and the restaurant is about 1 minute off the beaten path (easy on and off I-215). Lou, the owner, is a lot like Guy Fieri - very friendly/personable, passionate about his food and engaging. I enjoyed talking with him! The main attraction here is the food. You can get crepes in a number of varieties in each of 3 categories: savory, sweet and breakfast. Make sure you go early because they are only open until 3pm.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

First saw this on Triple "D" and it looked interesting since I have spent a fair amount of time in France and they do a lot with crepes. My son and I went for breakfast to check it out and had a very peasant experience. The crepes are awesome and the service is excellent. Not a fancy place by any means you go up to the counter and order, get a number and sit down. They bring your food to you. We had a breakfast crepe and it was over the top good. If you are looking for some great food a little out of the ordinary put this place on your list.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I went because of the great reviews and It didnt disappoint! I had a sampler of Mimosas and the best crepe ever... NOT much seating.. So make sure someone grabs a seat while you order in line. Must go... great prices too

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Found this place on trip advisor as we were driving thru town, and needed a spot for takeout as we were travelling with a dog. God we checked it out. It was reasonably priced and the crepes were excellent. Fresh, right off the grill. I prefer the plain lemon and sugar, and they were still piping out when we got settled in the car and had to actually wait to eat them. Also ordered the "monkey" with Nutella banana and added strawberries. It was more than delicious. Great, friendly service, and was packed when we got there 15 min after they opened (& this was on a Wed). Will definitely try and stop here again when we are in town, as would love to try a savoury crepe.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We went to the brunch in Paris last weekend with family. They do not make GF crepes at their buffet which is disappointing especially for the price of the buffet.
This weekend we tried Crepe Expectations & it was wonderful! The owner is very personable. There was a 15 min wait. The staff goes out of the way with their hospitality.
It's a stand up and order, get your own drink sorta place. They do the rest: seating, bringing out food, checking on you, offering to-go containers, etc.
All of our food was fresh. There's a lot of pride in their food and establishment. It's very busy and you could just be a number, but they take time to learn names.