2,571 results
All reviewssky poolbedroom penthouseprivate entrancelimo servicesteam showerlimo rideturn down servicechocolate covered strawberriesbaggage claimcity viewhigh techfloor to ceiling windowsroom serviceamazing roomlounge areahousekeeping staffregular room
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Attentive staff always providing a fantastic journey. The overall experience at Aria was first class from the limo driver receiving us at the airport to every individual's friendly and attentive service.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Rich M
ARIA R, Executive Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at ARIA Sky Suites. I am elated to learn that you were highly satisfied with your luxury airport transfers. Our goal is to have our guests exciting stay begin as soon as their flight lands in vibrant Las Vegas. It is also rewarding to hear that you were able to experience our Five-Star, Five Diamond service firsthand, and that this was another highlight to your trip. Thank you again, and I look forward to hosting you in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This was our fourth Vegas trip but our first at ARIA. We booked a two bedroom suite in the Aria SKY SUITES and boy we were not disappointed. The room was amazing and highly techno (iPads in every room that control everything, 6 TV screens, steam shower, Japanese style toilets, very cool! Obviously isn't the cheapest hotel on the strip but it was worth every penny. Check in was a breeze, hotel Limo service was included to and from the airport, the Aria restaurants are superb as is the pool where we spent a day in a cabana with again, exceptional service. The Casino took more than it gave but hey, that's Vegas!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Frenglish

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valued annotations regarding your stay at ARIA Sky Suites on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to know that our immaculate suite accommodations, serene bathroom amenities, and groundbreaking in-room technology thoroughly impressed you. Moreover, I greatly appreciate you recognizing the award-winning service you received from our transportation team, as well as from our cabana hosts. We have worked hard to provide an atmosphere that emphasizes luxury and extravagance for our guests, and are pleased that we have contributed to a memorable stay. Thank you again, and our devoted staff looks forward to serving you again soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I have a lot of chance to stay the hotel for my Biz trip. When I stayed at ARIA sky suites, Every things are perfect. Room is so fantastic and staffs are so kind. I have never experienced like that. I think that Aria suites is one of the best hotel in the world !!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank minhoa

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your cherished feedback on TripAdvisor. I am thrilled to to hear that you found ARIA Sky Suites to be the best resort you have stayed at thus far. Your comments on the amazing Five-Star, Five Diamond service that was provided to you by our hospitable staff are greatly appreciated and will be shared accordingly. I value your patronage, and I eagerly await next stay with us at ARIA Sky Suites.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2018

One thing that stands out from this hotel within a hotel is the level of personalised service that you receive from the moment you make a reservation. It is simply outstanding and a credit to all staff that I came into contact with. I must make special mention to Bartley, my incoming limo driver who was a is true ambassador for this hotel and a very professional and personable individual with a heap of energy.
My Sky Suite was on the 38th floor with reasonable views over the strip (I did expect better views but I think you have to be higher). I stayed for 6 nights and it definitely grew on me as the days went on. I must declare that I have stayed in few suites in LV and must admit that if considering price and overall quality I would rate the Salon Suite at The Wynn Encore well above this in terms of overall finish.
The tech is pretty good and will satisfy the modern traveller. The complimentary return limo ride offered in this section of the hotel is fantastic and another good part is the complimentary wine and cheese that is available every evening in the Sky Suites lobby. I just wish they had a better seating plan in the private lobby where you could enjoy your wine with some personal space instead of being on top of one another.
If I stayed again I would seek out the next level category of room type.
I also must mention that I did feel the room was already a bit dated and I by looking at the photos posted by fellow reviewers Iit seems some rooms may have been updated. My room was 38022 if interested and required if contacting the hotel directly.
Lastly, I recommend booking via the hotel website directly and joining the M Life Rewards Club as you will receive 20% discount which I found to be unbeatable on any comparable site.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Hollywood1973
ARIA R, Executive Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort on TripAdvisor. It is gratifying to know that you enjoyed our staff's hospitable service and that it was a highlight to your stay. I will make sure your transportation driver, Bartley, is also recognized for his efforts and really appreciate you making note of that in your comments. I am also pleased to hear that you enjoyed your one-bedroom suite and that its in-room technology added a sense of convenience to your travels. Moreover, thank you for letting me know about some areas of opportunity you noticed, as our guest's feedback is the best tool we can utilize to improve the overall experience. Your input is highly valued and I will absolutely share your review with the appropriate areas to ensure future improvements. Thank you again, and I hope for another opportunity to welcome you back to ARIA Sky Suites soon.

With eagerness,

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed at a Penthouse suite on the 52nd floor. Let me just list some of the positives here:
+ The view was mesmerizing
+ The room design was logical, useful, thorough: Lobby, living room, dining room with a bar, bedroom, 2 bathrooms all generously spacious
+ The room was immaculately clean
+ There were enough supplies for everything we forgot (razor/toothbrush, etc.)
+ Enough glasses (for drinks we brought/bought)
+ Well designed shower (with steamer)
+ Great staff, helpful and friendly
+ Good atmosphere in the Sky suite lobby
+ Fast elevators (very short wait times)
+ Needs key for floor access
+ Felt very safe
+ Many more...

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Marton Istvan S

Dear Marton,

I am ecstatic to hear that there were so many standout features to your stay, including your Penthouse Suites expansive layout, captivating views, and array of bathroom amenities. It is also gratifying to know that you were able to relax in our intimate and secluded Sky Suites Lounge. It is our vision to create the single most significant resort experience in the world, and your candid comments reassure me that we are successfully accomplishing that goal. I truly appreciate your feedback, and look forward to exceeding your expectations on your next visit to ARIA Sky Suites.

Graciously,