ARIA Sky Suites
Venetian.com
USD 270*
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 235*
MGMGrand.com
USD 203*
USD 197*
Palazzo.com
  • Pool
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
USD 217*
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 154*
Mirage.com
  • Restaurant
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
USD 102*
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 126*
USD 120*
  • Pool
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 224*
2,399 results
All reviewssky poolbedroom penthouseprivate entrancesteam showerlimo servicelimo rideturn down servicechocolate covered strawberriescity viewfloor to ceiling windowshigh techroom serviceamazing roomlounge areahousekeeping staffregular roombottled water
Reviewed 12 September 2012

What a beautiful property !! We had a sky suite and it was simply breathtaking !! The spa is fabulous. Wonderful restaurants !! Attached to a high end shopping mall. Great casino with little smoke smell, which was great for a non smoker !! Close to the other great casinos. The bed in our suite was one of the most luxurious and comfortable beds in the entire universe !!! I'm going back !!!

Room Tip: Choose a sky suite. Even though they are pricey, they are worth every penny !!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Liz H
Reviewed 11 September 2012

Aria was a beautiful casino with fantastic accommodations that left me feeling spoiled. As others have said, the staff is so-so, but the high tech controls make it all worth it. After this, it is a dream of mine to have an alarm tied to opening curtains in the morning in my house that plays my morning music/NPR at the right time. There was an exceedingly long line to check in or out which made me feel like I was in a factory, but everything else was wonderful. Complimentary drink ticket didn't hurt either :)

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
6  Thank gloobalgal
Reviewed 8 September 2012

Its simple, I was pleased with Aria. I enjoyed the hotels upscale feel compared to others in Vegas. The location is at the end of the strip, not bad but walking distance to the other end is far. Staff was so-so, had a little attitude with the check in girl when we first arrive but everything else was good. I would stay there again after checking out a couple other places. Have to see what my options are, but I would definitely recommend Aria to everyone!

• Stayed: April 2012
5  Thank Samii83
Reviewed 7 September 2012

If you like gadgets you'll love the Aria. You can set everything in your room to come on automatically, so you can wake up to the curtains being drawn while listening to your favourite music tracks. Then get your rear end heated, washed and dried by the electric loo, or take a dip in the jacuzzi bath, or steam yourself in the steam/shower room. The only thing it doesn't do is get you out of bed. Maybe someone could mention this to the hotel management, so they can get a button for this put on the remote control?

Room Tip: Definitely the penthouse sky suites
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank Gen443
Reviewed 4 September 2012

We booked the 1 bedroom Penthouse Sky Suite in an air/hotel package deal through Travelocity (it did not include the limo transfer). We walked through the casino to the Aria Sky Suites private entrance and checked in. The check in girl asked if we were here for a special reason and I said yes my boyfriend’s birthday. She said I am giving you a room on the top floor (the top most floor of the regular Sky Suites before the Sky Suite Villas start). Up the private Sky Suites elevator to the 56th floor to room 56036… wow wow wow!!! We walked in to the best suite we have ever had! Foyer, guest bathroom, living room, dining room with wet bar and 2 mini fridges (one with items to buy and one empty one to use), king bedroom and bathroom (with soaking tub, separate steam shower and bidet toilet), all with incredible views of the airport, MGM, Monte Carlo, Planet Hollywood etc. You can see the floor plans on the Aria website but our room was the last one on the floor so we had the most amazing views in our bedroom with a wall of windows on two sides of the room! Other Sky Suites amenities: a front of the line pass for the buffet or Café Vettro, a free snack/drink area by the check in area, a free wine reception in the afternoons, twice a day maid service, private concierge. We were able to easily find lounge chairs at the pools everyday (and free cold water from big coolers) and enjoyed the breakfast buffet with unlimited champagne add on for $6… there were lots of non breakfast food choices as well. Aria was clean, modern, a great location, close to great shopping and food… we would definitely stay again if the price was right!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple