2,287 results
All reviewsfull kitchenoff the stripkaren avenueone bedroom suitemonorail stationwasher dryerconvenience storestarbucks coffeejacuzzi tubhome away from hometime sharenice poolquiet hotelsofa bedthe north endtrade showday pass
Reviewed 18 November 2017

A nice property with lots of free parking. A five minute walk to the neighbouring Westgate Hotel with all the amenities of a big strip hotel. (bars, restaurants, casino, shopping etc.) A further 10 minutes to walk to the Convention Center. I highly recommend walking to the Convention Center unless you are just dropping someone off in the morning as it is a quick easy drive with no congestion. Picking up from the Convention Center at peak times is more difficult. If you choose to park at the Convention Center there was a $10 charge as an exhibitor. However, parking was hard to find and for free parking you had to park blocks away.
Back to the hotel! Very nice King Suite room for a decent price overlooking the golf course and some mountains. Coffee shop and a small market in the hotel. Did not use the pool but it looked pleasant albeit a smaller pool. The Front Desk and Housekeeping was excellent. There is no full service restaurant in the hotel but they do have a listing of local area food delivery which was handy. I would return here if attending a convention.

Room Tip: We were on the 10th floor overlooking golf course which I prefer to city view.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
hiltongrandvacations, General Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations on Paradise (Convention Center), responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Thank you very much for your review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our amenities and convenient location near the convention center. We look forward to welcoming you back on a future visit.

Erna Barton

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Came for 5 nights. Was nice to have microwave and fridge. pool and hot tub are clean and warm. walked to the strip many times - not a short walk, but easy enough. closer to the convention center, SLS, and Westgate casinos. city buses run nearby.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations
Reviewed 15 November 2017

We stayed here for a week and had an excellent time. The staff are very friendly, and went out of their way to take care of us. The rooms are very clean. This is a non-gaming hotel, so its nice to be away from the normal Vegas atmosphere. We loved the pool and hot tub. Overall a great property for families. Was close to the WestGate Monorail station, so you are within touch of all the Vegas action. The only downfall, I was hounded a few days before arrival trying to set up a time that they could show me more about their time shares. I wont let that bother me too much because everything else exceeded expectations, most notably the awesome staff.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Asphaltman
hiltongrandvacations, General Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations on Paradise (Convention Center), responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Thank you for your positive review of Hilton Grand Vacations on Paradise. I am so happy you enjoyed the service from our team members and our convenient location. We look forward to see you again soon.

Erna Barton

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Excellent location off of strip. Great for family away from noise and casinos. Resort is within walking distance to the monorail which takes you to major hotels and casinos. Close to Stratosphere Hotel and restaurants

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations
Reviewed 14 November 2017

This little hidden gem is fantastic! Let's start with free parking, which we know is hard to find in Vegas these days. There is a huge lot and also a parking structure right next to the hotel. Easy Peasy.
The property is small and there is no casino so once you check in it's a quick walk to the elevator and on up to your room. No dragging your bags around machines, gamblers, waitresses, tables, etc. And speaking of no casino, there is also no noise and no smoke! Imagine coming back to a quiet place to lay your head after being in noisy casinos all day!
The room itself was lovey. It has everything you could want or need for your stay including a full kitchen. I'm a snacker, so having things on hand in the room is a must for me and here I have a place to put it all! Upgrade to the suite and have a hug spa tub right in the room with you! It's fabulous. The bed and linens were the best I've ever had. We slept like babies here, and I can't wait to come back. I can't say enough wonderful things about the room.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a suite if possible, it's worth it!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple