2,299 results
All reviews full kitchen off the strip karen avenue one bedroom suite monorail station washer dryer convenience store starbucks coffee jacuzzi tub home away from home time share nice pool quiet hotel sofa bed the north end trade show day pass
Reviewed 30 November 2009

Look around the internet and you can find package deals to this hotel for ~$200 for a 4 night stay or 3 night with 6 free buffets. i stayed here because the monorail end here but the place ended up being nice and offering every table game i wanted, i never left!

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 November 2009

Great Hotel with a mini kitchen in each room (microwave, toaster, sink and fridge). Stayed for the week to attend a convention so ideally located for the convention centre. Can be a bit expensive travelling to the strip as you have to use a cab or the monorail. Hotel has a small deli which was not bad but limited choice of snacks. However, the Hilton is about a 5 minute walk away so you can eat there. The buffet in the Hilton was great at $17.95, which includes beer or wine, so great value. Another bonus was the free internet access and good choice of tv channels. We did get a call about the time share club, but simply ignored it so no pressure to join. All in all a good choice.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2009

Hubby and I stayed here for the weekend after a conference at the Mandalay Bay (during which we stayed at the Luxor). It was such a treat to walk into this hotel and be greeted with a genuine warm smile. For $75 a night, Angie checked us in and within minutes we were on our way to a clean, very nice and quiet room. With complimentary Wi-fi and extended cable, a GREAT deli on the first floor and an inviting little pool, this place was an oasis among the crazy hustle and bustle that is Las Vegas.

Our room had a small kitchenette that included a fridge, microwave, coffeemaker (with Starbucks coffee), sink and dishes. There was a (very) small bathroom near the kitchenette but it was visually very pretty and clean. The bed was SO comfortable (which was a fantastic contrast to the Luxor). The Hilton heavenly bed didn't disappoint.

There was also a two-chair dinette set to sit and eat at, and a sofa and television cabinet. We had a view of the pool from our room (#722). While we didn't swim in the pool, it was slightly heated and another guest said it helped take the edge off the chill. The hot tub was hot.

The deli downstairs is more like an awesome convenience store. It had a great selection of hot sandwiches ($7) and salads, Starbucks coffee, wine, food, sundries, beer, frozen foods (for use in your microwave), etc.

The only complaint I have is that our room was right next to the housekeeping storage room, which meant that by 7 or 7:30 AM, we were woken by bumps and noises from housekeeping getting their carts out for the day's cleaning.

There was plentiful free self-parking right outside the hotel, so that the walk into the property was short and sweet. The train station (that goes up and down the strip) was right off the property and is $3 a ride. So you can head to the south side of the strip in a few minutes, for just $3 a ride. Beats the heck out of taking taxis!!

While we didn't use it, they also had a nicely equipped gym, and it was never crowded (or even populated) when we walked by it. The recreation room had many cafe-style tables, a ping-pong table, and a couch and widescreen TV for relaxation.

I will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Vegas. I honestly enjoyed it here; it was very comfortable and was just what I was looking for.
-Jen

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JBien
Reviewed 23 October 2009

My company booked my hotel room late. As a result, everyone else was at the Las Vegas Hilton while I was next door at the Grand Vacations. I was sorely disappointed when I saw what I was missing out on. At my hotel, the room was small, there wasn't any restaurant (just a convenience store), and I felt like I was miles away from any action because the hotel was so quiet.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 October 2009

Unless you are very fit or rent a car, thisis a greadful location. It costs $10.00/day per person
minimum to ride the monorail. Deli at HGV-La Vegas Hilton charges $3.00 for 1 ltr bottle
of Coke. Miserable experience...then we found out foreigners were upgraded from a studio
to 1 bedroom w/washer-dryer at no charge!!! Would NEVER stay here again. Whirlpool at
main pool didn't work for entire week.. Ice Machine on our floor didn't work and was never reapaired over the 1 week visit.

Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple