Hilton Grand Vacations on Paradise (Convention Center)
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 143
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 162/night.

USD 325
USD 270
Aria.com
USD 188
Palazzo.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 230/night.

The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 154
Mirage.com
  • Restaurant
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 105
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 138/night.

USD 84
USD 79
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 93/night.

USD 225
Bellagio.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 277/night.

Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 109
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 132/night.

USD 102
USD 216
2,207 results
All reviewsfull kitchenoff the stripkaren avenueone bedroom suitemonorail stationwasher and dryerconvenience storestarbucks coffeehome away from homejacuzzi tubtime sharenice poolquiet hoteltrade showthe north endeasy accesssofa bed
Reviewed 20 September 2012

We swapped a timeshare to visit - our 2nd time at this resort - and it didnt disappoint. The staff were very polite and friendly. The front desk was well knowledged and helpful. The snack bar was to a high standard of food and service. Very lively free broadband - good selection of TV programmes - a dvd in room also with a small library of dvds available. Quite noisy around the pool this time - uneccessary music, some housekeeping crashing around and incessant chatter on and off phones from one group. No casino on site - but right next door to main Hilton - now known as LVH.
The cabs seemed very expensive this time - there seemed to be a lot of tariff hopping.
Deuce bus was good value but slow and crowded - doesnt have stops convenient for all places.

Room Tip: The usual - high and not to near the lifts.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ukbod
hiltongrandvacations, Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations on Paradise (Convention Center), responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2012

Thank you for visiting us again. We appreciate your loyalty and hope to meet you when you visit Las Vegas again. As of the first of this year, Hilton separated from the Las Vegas Hilton. It is now a joint venture between Colony Capital, which owns 60 percent, and New York City-based REIT Whitehall Street Real Estate Funds, which owns the remaining 40 percent.

See you soon!
Jessica Dupont
Resort Director

Reviewed 17 September 2012 via mobile

In town on a 7 day business trip I stayed at the Hilton Grand Vacation Suites. In years past, had stayed in the Las Vegas Hilton. Now that it has changed hands and become quite a dump, I opted for the Grand Vacation Resort. Rooms here were fabulous and staff amazingly kind and professional. After a 8 hour day of standing on a trade show floor, it was a welcome experience to come back to a quiet and smoke free environment. No restaurants, no gaming. So nice.

My room was a one bedroom suite, king bed and huge bathroom. It was awesome to have a washer and dryer and full well supplied kitchen.

Workout room is clean and has a nice selection of free weights, treadmills and elipticals. There is a delightful pool with bar. No restaurants, but a small cafe serving up fresh salads and sandwiches. The cafe staff was super nice and always in a fantastic mood. And in the world of over-priced $10 Vegas coffee, prices were very reasonable.

It's a bit of a hike to the convention center. You can cut through the "LVH", however you will emerge smelling of smoke and stale Vegas funk. .

Monorail is very close and gets you where you need to go on the strip.

If you are looking for quiet convenience in the Vegas storm, I would highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: September 2012
3  Thank tejasfox
hiltongrandvacations, Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations on Paradise (Convention Center), responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2012

Thank you so much for the nice compliment of our hotel. We are happy that you chose us and hope that you continue to stay with us in the future.

Jessica Dupont
Resort Director

Reviewed 11 September 2012

We stayed here for 4 nights and we would recommended 100%. We arrived early but the lovely lady at the front desk checked us in anyway, the hotel itself seems pretty new, or at least very well kept. Our room was well equipped, clean and spacious. As this was a time share property I was expecting some sales patter, but we never had any (yay!).
The hotel is a short walk to the monorail station to all the strip stops or a short drive (1 block) to the strip. Quiet area and a quiet hotel.
Only downside was not the hotels fault, a homeless guy hassled us a bit in the parking lot but security quickly arrived and shooed him away, so thank you Hilton!

Have already recommended to family and would stay here again in a jiffy!

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Emma A
Reviewed 10 September 2012 via mobile

Im in Vegas for a work convention at the Venetian for 4 days, and thought it would be interesting to take four one-night stays instead of hanging out in one hotel the entire trip. My first night, I stayed at the Hilton GVC next to the LVH (formerly Las Vegas Hilton).

First impression... I drove around for 15 minutes and drove by the place twice before I found it. It is a "smaller" 16 story building dwarfed between the LVH and Turnberry Towers. I eventually pulled into the LVH parking lot to regroup... And there it was, sitting in a corner of the LVH parking lot. Parking was easy.... Nothing like the ramps or mile walks to the car you'd need on the strip. You park outside the door, no valet needed.

At check-in, the clerk was very nice. She commented that they "usually don't give Diamonds an upgrade" because of the HGVC policy (they give 2000 bonus points instead), but since I was only here one night, they upgraded me from a Studio to a one-bedroom suite. The room was immaculate and recently renovated. Hot tub, shower big enough for two, two 32" flat screens, and a full size kitchen with dining table... I could live here. My only complaints- no desk (although the kitchen bar sufficed for me since I'm by myself), and the TV had scratchy, non-HD channels. It was opening night of the NFL, and the picture was horrible!

The pool here is big enough and nice, Nd open til 10. There is a nice bar me t to the pool. No breakfast or restaurant, but a deli/store that you could buy snacks or items you forgot to pack.

All in all, a beautiful room, relaxing, and nice stay, just not quite what I was expecting. I stayed at a very good rate, and i get my HHonors points in full (unlike Marriott resorts). Today I move on to the HGVC @ Flamingo, which I expect a lot more from.

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank coachGS
Reviewed 10 September 2012

Can't lose with this hotel.. it's off the Strip for those who don't like the nonsense.. near LVH and Riviera but close to monorail (LVH) and all the action. Rooms are clean, staff is helpful and friendly. Great for business travelers or those who want Vegas with a little sanity.

Room Tip: Can't go wrong with this spot but it is away from the action. Great for business travelers or overnighters who wish to stay away from all the "nonsense".
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends