2,300 results
All reviews full kitchen off the strip karen avenue one bedroom suite monorail station washer dryer convenience store starbucks coffee jacuzzi tub home away from home time share nice pool quiet hotel sofa bed the north end trade show day pass
Reviewed 24 October 2007

I had been somewhat worried about outrstay here because of some of the blogs I'd read. Once we arrived, I was very impressed.

We booked a two bedroom which was a one bedroom suite and a one bedroom room hooked together since we had 6 people in our party. The suite was nice and spacious with a full kitchen, washer and dryer. The master bedroom had a whirlpool. The bathroom had a double sink and large shower stall. The attached room was a little tight, but for two people it was ok. It had a little kitchenette with a small fridge. The hotel staff were very pleasant and helpful. The pool was always clean with lots of fresh pool towels. There is a bar that you can go to right from the pool or sit on a terrace and not be at the pool and still go to the bar. The store had good food even if it was a little pricey - all the food seems pricey in Vegas.

It was easy to walk to the Hilton next door for larger restaurants and get to the monorail. We walked to the Sahara also which wasn't too far. The monorail is great for getting around Vegas because traffic does not move.

After being in the crowds on the strip it was relaxing to get back to the HGVC and have peace and quiet.

Another nice thing about this resort is that you need your card to go to the pool and after 10pm to use the elevator. This might seem like a hassle to some people but you felt more secure.

Lots of parking was available outside and in the parking deck.

We would definitely stay there again.

The only negative was that the bathrooms did not have fans in them.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled with family
5  Thank shelby101999
Reviewed 15 October 2007

I agree with previous reviewers about the location. If you want to get to the action on the strip, a car or shuttle are best. If you like the quiet nature of a non-gaming hotel, this is a good choice.

I stayed only one night in a king studio. I thought the room was pretty small and no different than a typical hotel room--but it did have a fridge and microwave, along with a toaster and coffee maker. The room was clean, but I had problems with my shower and toilet. Neither worked well. The shower faucet was nearly dangling from the wall and the toilet handle required frequent jiggling to get the water to stop continuous flushing. In addition, I had problems cooling the room down to a comfortable temperature. Windows do not open.

Like another reviewer, I could hear conversations and a baby crying in a neighboring room--not a fun distraction during the wee hours. In the morning, the sounds of people showering in adjacent rooms were pretty loud.

While the courteous, professional staff were great and the easy, close parking was convenient, I was unimpressed otherwise, and will not return, nor recommend this property. It's likely that the 1-bedroom suites are much nicer, so I hope future guests enjoy the 1 brm accommodations. My next stay is scheduled for another Hilton Grand Vacations property, the location on Las Vegas Blvd. I hope to have a better experience there.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 October 2007

My wife and I were contacted by Hilton Grand Vacations Club, to attend a timeshare. They gave us a one bedroom suite, that was nice and large. Full kitchen, washer & dryer, flat screen tv's, the works. We were pretty happy with the hotel. Our only complaint is it is located far from the action, and the cab fare from this hotel to the center strip ran $10 - $15 one way. We Finally purchased a 24hour unlimited use pass for the monorail which has a stop next door at the Hilton. The monorail runs every five minutes, and is very easy and clean. I am not sure I would stay here again due to it's location, but we had a great time!

Stayed: October 2007
3  Thank TheBenners
Reviewed 24 September 2007

First of all, it's on the Las Vegas Hilton property but not attached, it's own seperate hotel but easy walking distance to the Hilton. Enjoyed the room very much, especially the hot tub. Friendly staff, a nice pool but small, used for sunbathing mostly. But would go back again.

• Stayed: May 2004, travelled solo
5  Thank minot_1997
Reviewed 2 September 2007

We stayed here one night with our kids, and loved it. We had the one bedroom suite, and it was a lovely, spacious room. The staff is so friendly and helpful. They have excellent customer service. The pool area is nice, and they have a small bar outside. They have a nice deli inside, with a good choice of food and drinks. We would love to stay here again. It felt small and comfortable, compared to the large hotels on the strip.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank backbayusa