“Food Okay, Service Poor”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #683 of 5,784 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Food would have been better if it was warm. It took forever to get our food and it was cold. My pancakes were not delivered with the meal. I guess they needed to wait until they were also cold to bring them to the table. Then we had to wait a considerable amount of time for syrup. The only bright spot was the host. I believe his name was a Joey. Very energetic and entertaining.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My expectations where not high when we went for breakfast at this Denny’s and it was a really bad experience. Service was poor and the food was so bad it was almost a joke. I would not recommend anyone to go here as the quality of the food was poor and prices high. We had the rest of our breakfasts at Buchon at the Venetian and that was really great.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I have gone to this Denny's many times but this last time was not a good experience. First, let me start by saying the staff is excellent. Our poor experience may have been because we arrived at 930pm and they seemed to be on the closing down mode. Our food was not good, the presentation was terrible. What we got for the cost we paid wasn't great. Probably won't go back.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

The place was packed but they move people in and out quickly though they don’t rush you either. Good place for breakfast. Friendly efficient server and the owner actually chatted with us while multi tasking

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Brilliant staff here serving a simple menu with great steaks twenty four seven. Worth a visit just for the steak and eggs.