I was very pleasantly surprised by this hotel. I had doubts at the last minute before my trip and tried to change hotels, but thankfully wasn't able to. It is a very nice property, rooms are very large and clean. Clientele seems to be catered more towards the 30+ crowd and families. There are three (?) restaurants onsite as well as a casino, so it is a nice break from the chaos of the strip, and a nice retreat if you are not into the party scene. The pool area is very nice and peaceful, no swim up bars, or party crowd. It is not as opulent as some of the more popular places on the Strip, but it is a good, quality hotel for a reasonable price.
My only complaints - in the "kitchenette" area - there was no microwave or way to reheat food, and there was a coffeemaker, but no pot (??). Also, the ice machine on my floor did not work, so I had to go down a floor to find one. The grounds are huge, and beautiful, but it is easy to get lost.
I will definitely keep this on my places to stay in Vegas list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite hotel with Italian decor, catering to leisure and business travelers - 3 minutes from The Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotelopia, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Tuscany Suites & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tuscany Suites And Casino
- Tuscany Hotel Las Vegas
- Tuscany Suites Las Vegas
- Tuscany Las Vegas
- Tuscany Suites & Casino Las Vegas