See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 March 2018

This place is horrific, it was my fault.........Vegas was busy I took a chance. Paid $860 up front for a week. Checked out the next day.........they refused to refund my money.
Its a scam here with drugs and prostitutes and down and outers with no other place to live. Don't stay here and warn your friends.
Any good comments are pure fiction!

Room tip: stay somewhere else
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2017

I am staying for 3 nights at your location at 7260 S Las Vegas Blvd. In the past, I lived here from 12/2015 until 2/2017. I must tell you that Nicole Marshall is just a wonderful person and an even more wonderful Manager. During the year plus that I lived here, I watched a couple of managers come and go. One was not a great manager, and one young lady (Jennifer) was downright nasty and a horrible manager. During that time, I watched this property go downhill. Then Nicole took over and rapidly turned everything around. She cleaned up the property, both inside and out, instituted very welcome items such as a newsletter, a bulletin board in the laundry room, enforced the no smoking policy, etc. etc. etc. All during her most welcome upgrading of the property, she was ALWAYS very pleasant, cheerful, understanding and constantly most helpful. I went back east for several months, and returned for my current three day stay on Monday, 11/6, only to find the property even much nicer than when I left. Of course, my wife and I were tremendously pleased to find Nicole still here and even more pleasant and helpful than she has been in the past, which I didn't think was possible, but she pulled it off! My wife and I must return east tomorrow to tend to some business, but are very seriously thinking of returning here in January to stay for around three months. Nicole is very much a part of our reasoning that we probably will return here for the cold winter months of the east. I closing, I must say that you are extremely fortunate to have such a terrific manager as Nicole. I hope she remains here far into the future. As long as she is here, my wife and I will continue to be your guests/residents.
I also would like to compliment Showna. She too is very professional, extremely knowledgeable, and is always pleasant. I hope that she too remains working here. You are fortunate to have her also.

Regards,Vaughan Howard

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Nicole M, General Manager at Siegel Select - Las Vegas Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback, Vaughan. We appreciate your business and love the fact that you love all the positive changes! We can't wait to see you in January!!--Nicole Marshall lasvegasblvd.manager@siegelselect.com

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

I've been a guest here at the Warm Springs location for the past 8 months, and my experience thus far has been terrific! The staff members are professional, courteous, and very accommodating. I would recommend this hotel to anyone hands down. The amenities are great, the location is less than 5 minutes from the Strip. There's also a great Premium Outlet Mall right across the street, and great restaurants within walking distance.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Vanessa M
Management response:Responded 16 September 2017

Vanessa,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, we truly appreciate you! We are glad your stay exceeded your expectations and we love having you here with us! --Nicole Marshall lasvegasblvd.manager@siegelsuitesselect.com

Reviewed 7 February 2017

Loved the room and nice amenities. Great for a week away in Vegas. Don't spend a lot of money on a high priced Hotel on the strip when you can enjoy the reasonable priced rooms and save your money for dining and gambling.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 16 September 2017

Cabsllerodoreen,

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we appreciate you. We are happy your stay exceeded your expectations and we look forward to another visit, soon. --Nicole Marshall lasvegasblvd.manager@siegelsuitesselect.com

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Following the bad experience of booking.com double-booking me at this hotel where I was supposed to stay for 2 nights over the weekend of July 22, 2016, the gals at the desk saved the day! Jahna said to call after 9pm to see if there was a cancellation - thankfully there was. Booking.com was supposed to find me another room (they did for the Friday - at Hooters! Hooters puts the "sin" back in "Sin City", my God. A stripper in a cage as you walk in the casino entrance and then faced with a very unfriendly receptionist at the check-in desk - its loud and sleazy) for the Saturday - never heard from them and SSS was fully booked and couldn't help me further. I had a nice lunch and then bailed from town and had a really pleasant drive home to the SF Bay Area. It was 116 degrees that day in LV.

Nice pool, friendly and helpful staff and 20% off breakfast at IHOP in the plaza across the street. I am not easy to please. I didn't experience anything like the negative reviews about this property.

Paul M, San Pablo, CA

Room tip: If you want quiet - this is it, my room faced the pool. Basic room but comfortable enough.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Nicole-Marshall-LV, General Manager at Siegel Select - Las Vegas Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2016

Paul M,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and I am thrilled we were able to accommodate you. With new management and core values that focus on you, the guest, i am happy that we exceeded your expectations. --NIcole Marshall