“Very Nice Home”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Area with 55: flat screen Smart TV with drect tv cable Large Spacious kitchen with all large and small appliances.  Fully equipped
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living Area with 55: flat screen Smart TV with drect tv cable
Large Spacious kitchen with all large and small appliances.  Fully equipped
Living area
50' flat screen Roku TV in master bedroom with direct tv cable
master bathroom, with walk in closet and garden tub
Master bathroom, Large garden tub with shower
2nd bedroom with tv
2nd bedroom with flat screen tv
3rd bedroom with tv
2nd bathroom with full shower and tub
Large patio with gas bbq, Large table with 6 chairs
Large patio with 2 lounge chairs and bbq
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sterling Heights, Michigan
“Very Nice Home”
Reviewed 27 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

My husband and I, his two sisters and their spouses stayed at this home in August for four days. We really did enjoyed the home very nice and clean and well kept . We were in a nice neighborhood surround by what we needed . The strip was only a short drive away. It was plenty of room for all of us. Only one clinch the garage door opener stopped working for us so we had to use the front door. Other than that no problem. Thank you Renee

Travelling group: Extended Family
Rancho Cucamonga, California
Reviewed 22 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
mmvwsmith
Albuquerque
“Excellent stay!”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

We really enjoyed our stay. My father-in-law who is a realtor was very satisfied with the home overall. We highly recommend. Renee's customer service was excellent. She was very attentive to our needs.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Debbie575
Lee, Massachusetts
“it,s as good as it looks and very clean”
Reviewed 10 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

My husband and I and a cousin stayed here a week. We loved the place and definitely would stay there again. The house was equipped with everything you could imagine. The area was very quiet and pleasant neighbors. Close to everything.I can,t say enough about Renee and her place. I don,t usually do reviews but I thought this one deserved it. If your worried about clean don,t. You can tell this house is well looked after. After this experience i would never go back to stay on the Strip. The only thing I would say about this place is the pictures look exactly likeit is but it s larger in person. Thanks again, Renee.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location, location,location
Liked least: truthfully I can't think of a thing.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
CA.
Reviewed 6 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing