2,031 results
All reviews full kitchen hgvc guests washer dryer private pool bedroom suite high roller monorail stop time share ferris wheel easy access convenience store hear the music jacuzzi tub self parking north tower off the strip coffee maker
Reviewed 30 June 2012

Great location in the middle of the strip right behind the Flamingo. Great for families you get the use of the Hilton pool and 3 at the Flamingo (2 kid and one for 21 and over only.) Big suite style rooms and small enough to feel nice, not like the ginormous places on the strip. Free parking and internet available. Close to the action but far enough away to be able to enjoy.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank jlabsher
Reviewed 28 June 2012

We are an owner of Hilton Grand Vacation Club in San Diego. We decided to trade our points to come to Hilton Grand Vacation at Flamingo. It hurts my pride as an owner to write something unpleasant about Hilton property. But I feel that it needs to be done so you be the judge. Enclosed pictures are the view right outside our living room and bed room. To make the matter worse on the first night we checked in; I turned on the shower and waited for the water to warm up. I noticed the water was risen on the shower floor; I shut off the water and it took awhile for the water to drain. I wondered to myself how could this not be noticed by the housekeeper. The next day I called down to the front desk asking to speak to the property manager. She called me back about an hour later; identified herself as the property director. Here is her comments to me:"I understand that you are not happy with the view of your room. We assigned this roo364 days a year without any complaints. The equipments have to be installed somewhere and they have been there for 17 years and again no one ever complaints. In regard to the brockage the reason the housekeeper did not notice it because the only have a limited amount of time to clean a room. They wiped down the wall and rinsed off with a limited amount of water. They cannot effort to let the water run." With this type of answer I only can thanks her for calling and hang up. You be the judge should this room with these views be available to any guests. And would you accept the time limitation as an excuse for not rinse thoroughly. If you agree with me please write to Hilton Grand Vacations Club to let them know of your opinion. By the way right next door to this room is an office for human resource; guess what view the have; over look swimming pool.

Room Tip: Don't accept room 227
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
9  Thank d2s1c2j
Management response:Responded 10 July 2012

I believe we spoke regarding your stay and I look forward to you contacting me when you are planning on returning to Las Vegas.
Thanks,

Michael Anderson
Regional Manager

Reviewed 24 June 2012

right in the middle of the strip. stay in the go rooms which are all refurbished and even have a tv in the mirror in the bathroom. if you ever need to stay in this god forsaken town then staying here would do you fine.

• Stayed: June 2012
3  Thank nickcotton1962
Reviewed 24 June 2012

3 of us stayed in a 1 bedroom apartment for 4 nights, I slept on the fold out sofa bed, and it was firm, but comfortable, you would have no problems sleeping 2 on this bed (no rolling into the middle). The rooms were clean and we didn't notice any construction noise from next door, although you wouldn't hear it over the Flamingo pool music in the daytime anyway! It was great being able to use the Flamingo pool and the Hilton pool, as sometimes it was impossible to get a chair at the Flamingo pool. I like walking, so the short walk to the strip was no problem.
I like having a kitchen when I'm away, so I can make my coffee and breakfast if I want to, and sometimes I just get sick of eating out, so the kitchen was great. It was also great having a washer and dryer. I would definitely stay here again.
We were told if we were interested in timeshare they would give us more information, we were never asked again.

Room Tip: We were on the North side, it was a bit of a walk to the one elevator, apparently the they were fully booked, but we had no problems with waiting for an elevator.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank meals_au
Reviewed 23 June 2012

We had no problems at check-in, however the associate didn't realize we were owners and Hilton Honors members. She asked if we were.
Our room was very clean and comfortable with a hot tub, king size bed, tiled shower and toilet separate, which would have been very nice if we had traveled with more people.
The pool was nice and quite with a bar at the side with very reasonable prices. The drink specials were $5-8 each day we stopped by, beers were $4-5. This was much more reasonable than the $15 mixed drinks next door. Music was low enough for conversation, plenty of seating and shade.
Store on site was very reasonable...we bought eggs and bread for about $6 to cook each morning. The cookware was good quality and for 2 people it was stocked just right.
I did call down for coffee and shampoos on our 3rd morning and it took 45 minutes. I finally gave up and went down to the desk...I was informed that it would be right up.
Hilton had a few outside recycling/trash cans. It would have been nice to see that in the rooms.
I asked a question at the front desk on one occasion and was given a "welcome Back bag".
All in all a nice place to stay!

Room Tip: They say all of the rooms face the pool....this is good because there is construction on the other side.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple