We booked a one bedroom suite and requested the South tower because of the construction on the Linq project going on next door. We were very pleased with Room 356 which was right next to the elevators. The suite was well appointed with a full kitchen and washer/dryer as well as two large flat screen TVs and a DVD player. The room was very spacious and had tons of storage space - two full closets, two full vanities and two full sets of drawers! It also included a Jacuzzi tub! The furnishings were nice and the bed was very comfortable. The views were of the foliage around the pools.
The only noise we suffered was the music from the Flamingo pool but only during the afternoon and early evening so it wasn't an issue. The only reason the nearby construction intruded on our stay at all was because of having to pass through the construction zone somewhat going and coming to the property. We were pretty much surrounded by it.
We did not take advantage of the tiny deli or convenience store available on site. Free WiFi was included with the room and it worked well.
We were surprised to be offered free valet parking (available for $10 per day) because we have disabled plates. That was a nice surprise that we took advantage of and they were always prompt in bringing our car around. Free self parking is available and the garage is convenient but it was getting very full on the weekend.
The property has easy access to the Flamingo, the monorail stop and to the Strip which makes it an ideal location. It was nice to be so close to a casino and its amenities and yet be able to relax in our calm, quiet suite.
We joked that we were closer to the front desk at the Flamingo than we were to the front desk at our own property, being at the very end of the South tower as we were. That location had its advantages, especially when we were headed into the Flamingo but the long, long walk down the hallway to the lobby of HGVC was somewhat daunting at times.
Most of the staff were very pleasant and accommodating. Several folks went out of their way to make sure our stay was pleasant.
My biggest negative about our stay was how long it took to get a taxi each evening. I think it is due to the construction but the poor bellman had to run down the street to try to get a cab to come to the hotel - each and every time. I don't know what they can do to solve this problem but it was a bit of an annoyance when we had reservations for dinner. Still, that really was my biggest complaint and it certainly wasn’t a deal breaker.
We enjoyed our stay and will plan to stay there again. Having a kitchen sure makes it easier to bring home leftovers from all the great restaurants in town! Hilton Grand Vacations at the Flamingo is a hidden gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Grand Vacations at the Flamingo is perfect for the traveler who enjoys being on the Strip and appreciates being able to retreat to the quiet comfort of luxury living. Studios, one and two-bedroom suites allow business and leisure travelers an opportunity to relax while also enjoying the swimming complex, Wi-Fi, fitness center, deli and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, Wotif.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations at the Flamingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations At The Flamingo Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas Hotel
- Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Flamingo
- Hilton Grand Vacations At The Flamingo Las Vegas