2,031 results
All reviews full kitchen hgvc guests washer dryer private pool bedroom suite high roller monorail stop time share ferris wheel easy access convenience store hear the music jacuzzi tub self parking north tower off the strip coffee maker
Reviewed 16 October 2011

Well appointed and tucked away from the strip.

Note if you have a car PAY to valet the car. Self parking is in the employee garage across the street from the north tower. I was in the north tower and it was treacherous at best getting to/from the garage without getting nailed by the speeding employees of the Flamingo Hotel. They were arriving just seconds before their shift or tearing out there at high speed ala "The Streets of San Francisco" to get home. Solo female travelers would not be comfortable with distance and the dimly unmarked paths.

Service was great from the staff, so much so they called everyday from the welcome center to remind me they were available. Wifi worked great in the room I was in- North Building first floor facing the pool. ATT phone signal dropped constantly in the room but worked fine outside. I would return and for the non casino crowd this property works great.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank artieboy
Reviewed 15 October 2011

My husband and I stayed in a two bedroom suite with my daughter and her fiance while attending my husband's sister's wedding which was at Caesar's Place. It was the perfect location being in the center of the strip and across from Caesar's. The entire place was immaculate and the staff so helpful. We never had to wait in line for elevators or to check in or get other help like I saw going through other hotels. Everyone else who was attending the wedding were staying at other resorts and everyone was jealeous of our accommodations.

We hosted a barbeque near the pool for the wedding couple the day before the wedding. Tom Hickman arranged the event for us and he was the best. When some of the people couldn't make the event at the last minute and I decided to change my order, he was most accommodating. We had our own area with a grill and tables which was so nice. The bartender made the best blender drinks and bloody marys and kept up with everyone's orders. Tom made sure that the event fit my budget and was top notch. My husband said that the barbeque was his favorite part of the trip.

We also enjoyed the deli on site. We would go down every morning and get breakfast and other snacks for the day. Convenient and the food was great. I also liked that it was non-gaming. As far as the complaints about the pool noise from the Flamingo, come on you are in Vegas! If you want a quiet laid back vacation, choose somewhere else than Vegas.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Matriarach
Reviewed 13 October 2011

We recently stayed at the Hilton Grand Vacations for a business trip for four nights. My husband and I have been to Las Vegas numerous times over the years and have stayed up and down the entire strip (Caesars, Signature at MGM, Bally's, etc). Since I was bringing my young daughter and husband, we decided to try the suites since we were Hilton Honors Silver Elite members, for the convenience of the kitchen and in-room amenities (washer-dryer) and the great location near my conference. We arrived late Wednesday night and were given a corner, ground floor room in the South tower. I called a few weeks before to specifically request a quiet room away from the elevator. Apparently, the message was not received as we were put into a room that was one room away from the elevator and the windows faced the loud Flamingo "adult" pool. Because of the late hour and traveling with a young child, I decided to stay in the room. Here's a summary:

Pros:
1) The room size was very large (1-bedroom suite) and fairly clean. A few years back we had stayed at the Signature at the MGM so the room size at the Hilton Grand Vacations was bigger but the rooms at the Signature were much nicer.
2) Kitchen was well stocked with kitchen utensils, plates and large refrigerator (for leftovers). Washer and dryer had detergent ready for use and was a nice convenience.
3) Location was perfect. You could walk easily to Bellagio to see the water show, City Center for shopping, Venetian and other casinos. The Flamingo casino was close by so having a place to gamble nearby was nice since there is no hotel casino.
4) There was a store in the hotel to grab quick drinks, food or other supplies. Employees were very friendly and cafe (didn't try the food) seemed like it had some nice selections.

Cons:
1) The hotel is surrounded by a loud and noisy pool. The music from the Flamingo "adult" pool was unbearable. It started at about 9AM and continued until 5/6 PM, everyday. I tried to take a quick nap during the stay and the dance music was pulsating through the windows. Again, I didn't complain because I believe every room in this hotel can hear the obnoxious music. Dance music is fine, but keep it in the clubs. At the end, when I complained to the person checking me out, he just shrugged and said they could've moved me to another room that wasn't AS LOUD but most rooms could hear the music. Some friends were staying in the Flamingo hotel in a high floor room overlooking the pools and you could hear the music from their room so he was probably right.
2) I enjoy gambling some but really love going to Las Vegas to sit by the pool and relax in the sun. The hotel pool had no sun until about noon. It was gone by four or five. I wasn't even able to enjoy sunshine by the pool, especially with the 90+ degree weather. The only time I had available, the pool was chilly and the lack of sun made for a cold dip. The Flamingo (family) pool was similar in that sunshine was intermittent throughout the day since the pool was sandwiched between buildings. I believe the adult pool had more sun but didn't get a chance to go there. Having stayed at Caesars where the sun shines all day long around the pool, it was a very disappointing experience at the Hilton.
3) Beds were not that comfortable. The mattress was lumpy and the sheets that they replaced on one night had a large iron stain that had a hole burned through. For a Hilton, that was very disappointing to see. How hard was it to miss a big dark brown stain with a hole in the middle of the bed?
4) The shower glass door was not a tight seal so there was constantly water from the shower on the floor of the bathroom.

Overall, I would not be staying here again. There are plenty of choices along the Strip that have better amenities and nicer rooms. Hope this helps!

Room Tip: Avoid South tower if looking for quieter room.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Fun2Travel13
Reviewed 6 October 2011

My boyfriend and I recently took a trip to Las Vegas and were able to stay here using a friend's timeshare points. Upon arrival we were given a welcome packet with discounts for food, drinks, souveniers, and a show. We also decided to go listen to the timeshare presentation so we could get discounted show tickets and $75 in vouchers for food and drink at roughly 20 different bars and restaurants at local casinos. All of the staff we super friendly and answered all of our questions. They even sent up a card signed by the staff and balloons for my boyfriend's birthday!!

We booked a one bedroom suite and it was huge, definitely one of the nicest rooms we have ever stayed in. The location was convient right behind the Flamingo hotel so we were able to get to the strip in minutes. It was also nice to have a break from all the noise of the casinos and not be hit with smoke as soon as we walked into the hotel. The bed was very comfortable and we had a large jaccuzi tub which was nice to relax in after walking all day. This hotel also has free self park in the garages it shares with the Flamingo hotel or there is valet parking for $10/day. We chose to use the valet and they were so friendly and had our car ready for us a few minutes after calling down.

The only downside was the noise from the Flamingo pool. But it wasn't a major thing for us. We left the room before the pool opened and typically returned after it was closed. The only reason we even knew about the noise was a quick stop to drop off shopping bags.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank bar10521
Reviewed 3 October 2011

The hotel is in a great location. Can walk to most of the major Casino's. Nice quiet atmosphere and very helpful staff. We are not big pool people so have not had any problem with that. We have been going here for years and love the renovations to the rooms.

Room Tip: The one bedrooms are great, but if you are not going to spend a lot of time in the room get a studio.
  • Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple